Reviews for In the Heat
asitiswhenitwas chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
Don't hate on your transitional chapters I rather like them.

Looking foreward to the war, now that the cadence to arms has been sounded.

I am a bit saddened that my beloved Madelyne Pryor won't be involved, ah well.

Keep up the good work.
Ballmaster chapter 21 . 9/25/2006
WAR ! YAY! Lol. Nice chapter:)
Rogue14 chapter 21 . 9/25/2006
Dirty war, huh? Where there’s Emma there’s bound to be dirt ;-) Can’t wait to read the next chappie so update ASAP!
Wen1 chapter 21 . 9/24/2006
oh man, when Jean will know it she'll feel betrayed and her powers will come back I guess MUAHAHAHA for EMMA

JOTT FOREVER

carry on

Wen
strayphoenix chapter 21 . 9/24/2006
I'm going to make myself a shirt that says "Team Grey" and wear it around until you update.

I just have one little thing, I love your story (especially the emma/rachel humor ("dodge the lightning bolt" *snicker*)) but i think that the character's reactions to jean coming back were a little too watered down. It would've been fine in the comic universe when a dead person comes back every other month but not so much for Evo. Other than that, amazing job!

-stray

("Scott’s future wife and the basic reason I’m alive?" *snicker*)
DOJ chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sometime in this past three weeks...

My favorite characters from this chapter:

1. Rachel - the little bit with Emma at the end was great _

2. Tabitha - how can you *not* love her? And you write her so well _

3. Pietro...I don't want to say that you "humanized" him this chapter...but you showed a side of him that isn't usually portrayed...and I loved the spark between him and Rachel

4. And Lance - just because _

I could go on and on about how much I LOVED this chapter...but I sadly don't have much time...just know that I was so excited for this update! I greatly missed the Jottness :(

*DOJ*
whylime chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
Hey congrats on the social life!

Also congrats on another lovely chapter.

I really think the part about scott having his memory erased was really weird and a little ooc for both him and the prof. But it did make for a good scene at emma's return.

Can't wait to see the cat-fight and what happens when Magneto returns from whatever he's off doing.
tears013 chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
Another awsome chapter, and your not the only one who hates writing transitional chapters. The others chapters that suck to write are introductions...I hate them.
darkpheonix52 chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
Is Rachel going to hook up with Pietro? I totally loved how Rachael was acting when Emma came back! Update soon!
Redd Eyez chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
I love the jott and lancitty in this chapter- it's so sweet! The alone time that Jean and Scott had with each other was pretty good too ;) but rachel's time with her mom was the best. I can't wait to read how Jean and Emma fight with each other over Scott. But of course Jean will win ) UPDATE!

Jott 4Ever!
digi-gal-rox chapter 20 . 9/21/2006
as a big fan of x-men, i luv this! even though i hate the character emma frost, i still luv x-men! pls update soon! can't wait to see what happens next!... and i can't help wonder if the returned jean is actually pheonix or not, like it was mentioned in the comics and the x-men 3 movie... hmm... something to think about... keep up the good work, and update fast pls!
Luc Star chapter 20 . 9/10/2006
Hi there. Sorry for not reviewing the past few chapters. But I just finished reading them and must say that it was a complete blast. Loved the return of the Brotherhood and the return of Jean. I wonder however, how this will affect Emma and Scott’s relationship. I have a feeling its not going to be anything good.

Anyways, as for Rachel in a fic. Well, to tell you the truth, I have the entire collection of Excalibur (thanks to EBay) but I have never once touched them. So my knowledge of Rachel is pretty much for the X-Men comics - which, I must admit I don’t even read that much anymore. So I won’t exactly say that she’s my most favourite character but on the other hand - she’s not my least favourite either. If you want to go ahead with a story, please do right ahead. Who knows - maybe you’ll get me to like her more through your fics. Though, I do hope she’ll be a little less whinier than she is in this fic :P.

Take care friend. Keep up the great work and I do hope to read more from you soon.
strayphoenix chapter 20 . 9/5/2006
iloveitiloveitiloveit!

-stray
Ballmaster chapter 20 . 9/3/2006
Things are starting to make sense now. For the most part. Lol. What happened to Kurt's accent? By the way, I think Rachel is a great character..
Wen1 chapter 20 . 9/3/2006
Was Scott sincere about what he said to Kurt? We'll know it

Can wait to read their reunion, and Emma's reaction lol

Yeah I like Rachel, but for me she can't be as much powerful than her mother. I know that she's the daugther of two omega's mutants, but it'd seem strange

CARRY ON