Reviews for In the Heat
jott luuuuuuuver chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Never been big on Jean's death and all but I like your fic so far.. Jott rox! Please finish it soon.. laytaz..
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Man I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for a fic like this! FINALLY! Somebody takes a stab at an Evo Phoenix Saga! And I'm glad that you're finally taking up the challenge my friend because this chapter was SWEET! The Scott/Jean moments were wonderful and I can't wait to see what happens next! You HAVE to update soon! I don't know what I'll do if you don't! This fic is looking to be VERY sweet and I'm really eager to see where this goes so PLEASE keep going! This story may be on the first chapter, but I know it'll ROCK! Thank you so much for writing this and keep up the awesome work! Slickboy out!
Helen chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
That was great, and loved the whole jott moment it was so sweet. Can't wait for you to update so i can find out what will happen.
StarStar16 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Awesome!
DOJ chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow, that was intense. Poor Jean, having to see that...and Scott . That was terrifically well written though _
LanceIsHot chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
That was really good. I think my favorite part was when Jean told the professor that either everyone had stopped thinking, or she needed something to eat. I don't know why that part stuck out more than any other, but i loved it. Great job!
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
ooh this looks great! Update way soonish!
xmengirlzrule chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This is great! Even though I'm not a big JOTT lover, this is absolutely fantastic and I will definetely continue reading it! Please update soon...
Wen1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Great ! super hyper Great !

I love the sentence of Jean about her power and the fact she cannot stop them.

And everything was great, Jott and all !

Keep it on !

JOTT FOREVER !

Wen
Jen1703 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I'm always so happy to find a new Jean writer. Really nice work! :)
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20