Reviews for In the Heat
Rogue14 chapter 20 . 9/3/2006
Now things are definitely going to get interesting...can't wait to see what happens when Jean discovers Emma, lol. Update ASAP!
DOJ chapter 20 . 9/2/2006
What better to wake up to than an update from my favorite author?

Things are definitely going to get *interesting* - I can't wait for all the different reactions...especially Emma's. And how evil of you! That little cliff-hanger...I'm almost nervous for Scott and Jean's reunion...I'm so glad you delved into Scott's character in this chapter, though, and explained his recent behavior. _

“So, Scott…You remember Jean, right?” That has got to be the best line *ever*.

And yes, I like Rachel! I love how you write her character, as I've told you before, I love her attitude. I wouldn't mind either way, if Rachel is in the story or not - she's definitely a fun character to have around, but it's really up to you - as long as you keep writing. .

And hooray for Lance! _

Wow...sorry that's so long...

*DOJ*
CykePhoenixSummers chapter 20 . 9/2/2006
ooh, great update. cliffhanger. i can't wait to read the part where jean and scott sees each other again. so please, update soon!
Descena chapter 20 . 9/2/2006
1. I like Rachel and the way you protray her

2. Awesome story!

Please update really soon!
tears013 chapter 20 . 9/2/2006
I can't wait for next update. I love Rachel. She's one of my favorite characters. A continuation would be awsome. I love this fic.
whylime chapter 20 . 9/2/2006
I like pretty much everything you write so of course I like your characterization of Rachel. But as a continuing character I'm not sure I like how she fits into the x-evo world. Something about her only being 4 years younger as her parents and everybody just acting like its normal just hasn't sat well with me. It works ok in this fic since people come together in grief, but in a different story line I think it would just seem weird.
strayphoenix chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Great Chapter! Hope to see what the Hell happened!

-stray
Grace chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
I love X-Men fanfiction novels, especially if they are well-written, as yours is. Unless I spend a great deal of time hunting, usually disappoints me with a gaggle of half-assed OC stories (Not that I don't love a GOOD OC, but all the skinny, perfect, telepathic, telekinetic, aerokinetic, robots are annoying). When I got home from school today, I found this, and read everything you have posted in a few hours (I had to eat and bottlefeed my baby kitten... heh). Anyway, I hate Emma Frost with the passion of a thousand burning Pheonixes (is that spelled correctly?), but still appreciate that you wrote her in character. You have a few minor grammatical errors (nothing big, I promise!), but otherwise, your story is wonderful! I've really enjoyed everything about it (Especially adding Rachel into Evo-verse). Great job with the Pheonix saga, and keep up the great work!

Adios!

Grace
CykePhoenixSummers chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
ooh, that was nice. jean's back, will she go back to the X-Men? and what's gonna happen between her and Scott? i hope they get back together. well update soon.
Ballmaster chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
SHe's BAck! Or is she?
Wen1 chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
carry on because we need you to explain this whole thing to us lol

JOTT FOREVER

Wen
DOJ chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
You have no idea how excited I was when I read that dedication - first of all...THANK YOU! Second, why are you apologizing for short chapters? I'm impressed that you're getting so many out so quickly. I loved this chapter, mostly because of everyone's favorite walking Richter scale...but also because of Rachel's personality. I can't even imagine how you write her...I love her attitude! And I love your characterizations of the Brotherhood...especially Fred...he's just a misunderstood softy...who has been through too much. ( Good luck on the History reading! I can't wait to see how Jean's sudden entrance is going to impact whatever it is that's blossoming between Scott and Emma. .

*DOJ*
Rogue14 chapter 19 . 8/27/2006
0.o Wow your updating so fast that I missed the last chappie! And this chapter had a very unique surprise. And I’m with Toad on the clone theory. But the problem is…who was the clone? Anywayz update ASAP!
whylime chapter 19 . 8/27/2006
ohh - what a plot twist.

great chapter - I really like the brotherhood as a group when they aren't being portrayed as a bunch of goons.
Ballmaster chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
Nice update! I have plenty of questions I hope you can answer. Is this still a Jott? Is Jean going to come back? If she is, is she going to be dark phoenix?
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »