Reviews for In the Heat
Ballmaster chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
Nice update! I have plenty of questions I hope you can answer. Is this still a Jott? Is Jean going to come back? If she is, is she going to be dark phoenix?
strayphoenix chapter 18 . 8/24/2006
Matt Gardner IS THE BEST! Great chapter!

-STRAY
Witchbreed chapter 18 . 8/24/2006
Whoopee! New chapter! And it sounds good. Well, how about making Emma turning out to be a traitor and bringing Jean back somehow? Keep it up. I love your story, so UPDATE ASAP!
Wen1 chapter 18 . 8/23/2006
won't Jean ever come back? won't she rebirth from her ashes ?

JOTT FOREVER !

Wen
DOJ chapter 18 . 8/23/2006
Hooray for Rachel and confrontations! I'm glad she and Scott finally got that out of the way...or at least addressed it...and thanks for featuring so much of Kitty in this chapter. _ She's such a fantastic character.

The Brotherhood is coming back? As in...LANCE? *is very excited* You've got me on the edge of my seat now, I can't wait. _

*DOJ*
CykePhoenixSummers chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
that was a good update. and the fight scenes was pretty good. i have one question tho, what's going on with scott and rachel and their headaches? oh and will jean come back? i hope she does so scott and her can be back together. well that makes it 2 questions.
whylime chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
litterally every e-mail I get from is a disapointment unless its a message letting me know you've updated this story. So Yay! for one exciting message today. I have to say I skimmed through most of the fight stuff - those scenes just don't interest me so I can't give any constructive advice on that. But as for the rest: don't change a thing!

And yeah - your explination plus this chapter made me understand the scott:emma thing a bit more.
strayphoenix chapter 17 . 8/16/2006
!

-stray
strayphoenix chapter 16 . 8/16/2006
great to have you back! and great chapter! You play Rachel and Emma off of each other very well.

-stray

ps: I don't know any documented cases but a friend of mine needed to be reccusitated.
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
" There were three things that would always be true: the sun would rise in the ease, set in the west and Scott Summers and Jean Grey would always be in love. "

I like that line from your first chapter. One question please. So how come Scott's moving on so fast?
Ballmaster chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
Is Jean really dead? I hope not. I mean, I hated it when she died. And when she became dark phoenix. Could it be that she's back? well, it doesn't look likely but I can hope:)
Ballmaster chapter 16 . 8/12/2006
I can't believe Scott's gotten over Jean that fast and would rather go out with Emma than his own daughter. Emma's like so mean.
slickboy444 chapter 17 . 8/11/2006
Not bad. I haven't been too interested in this fic since Jean was killed, but you've peaked my curiosity again. You've written this very nicely and I liked how you showed Scott's parental instincts in this chapter. Although I'm a bit surpised that he accepted a date with Emma so soon. That still bothers me and it seems kind of sudden, just like it was in the comics. And that's why I don't like them anymore. I hope you succeed where they failed. You've got Emma's character down very well, including her instiable lust for Scott. I'll stick with this for a little while longer. Keep up the good work and please update soon! Slickboy out.
Wen1 chapter 17 . 8/11/2006
What happened to Scott? How could he be such an idiot ? Emma's manipulating is mind or what ?

Carry On

Jott Forever

Wen
41eugoR chapter 17 . 8/10/2006
Another quick update! I'm surprised! Hmm...but you left a cliffhanger :-( which means the next update better be quick too! So write more ASAP! :-)
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »