Reviews for The Last Air Bender?
Arkilos chapter 4 . 1/6
Hello.
Your story great thus far. I would recommend getting zuko involved at some point. possable more of a backstory for cho.
As for the block, I would recommend taking a brake from writing, no one can stay focused on one subject for very long period of time.
Thank you for the great story.
Ps
If you want to contact me you only need ton search my user name Arkilos.
Kataang4eve chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Loved it please update
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Loved it please update
waterbender101 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
ok have katara put blood red makeup on her to make her look dead from a firebender and have her scare aang and sokka making them think she was a zombie or have have katara and cho sneak up behind them and pull down there paints. haha!
pegg2345 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
*Suggestion* When the "gaang" gets to the North Pole let Cho have something to do with the spirits. Like be connected with them by traveling into the spirit world with Aang. I dunno lol.
CurleyNai chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
You could add that Aang, Katara, Sokka and Cho get captured by the fire nation but Cho somehow manages to escape, leaves the group but then comes back and saves them by using her airbending abilities, then the goroup and Cho go to an island called 'The Island' and Cho dissapears and Aang sets off to find her.
libblyloo chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter
Ann chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
This is a wonderful story, and I am sorry you have writers block.
Serena chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nice idea for a story.
Punks 13 chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
i like the story i dont know anything to tell u for the story
DarkMagicWhiteLight chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
OH! what the plan?
AnGeLGIrL156 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
cool
ell chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
really good :)
AbsolutelyAbbie chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Update
Avatar Jesse chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
thi is nice you make cho seem like she hasnt seen people for awhile when you say she doesnt.