Reviews for Ember's Monologue
Danny phantom lo chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
U should write a sequel this monologue of embers was awesome! Ur a really good writer! :)
Story's Blade chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You really should right a sequel. And I must say, unless Ember is just that good at lying, she must have had some bad times in her life. I read the full lyrics to remember on the internet. (It really has full lyrics! You can even hear it all on Butch Hartman's website! .com, go under audio, final menu on the timpod.) So I guess I might feel a shred of sympathy for her.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
And I know exactly who will help me...

Heh, I take it that's a reference to Ember's next appearance in "Pirate Radio"?

Well since Ember IS tied for my favorite character/villain I gotta say that this was a well written story and ya managed to keep her In Character.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Ty chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Kickass. Do continue.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
awesome ember story, please make a sequel
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I really think you should make squel! It'd be awesome, I'm willing to bet. In fact, I'm going tyo add you to all my lists, just in case!
Bluestray chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
plz do a sequel!
ShadowRaven chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
It was good. If you dont write a sequel your lungs will come out. That ws an awsome story so keep writing,or else.
Cyllwen chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I like this a lot
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
That's really cool- I haven't seen many people go into who the ghosts were in life, and how they died.
SuperNatural92 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
OMG Ember's my favorite billan! I'm so glad someone decided to write a story about her, and a good author at that! I so want you to write a sequal, even though you didn't even finish the first one yet. Write on, Katie Mae!
Bleeding Grey chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I have to say, that is definitely one of my favorite Ember stories. Though, there aren't top many of them, are there? Oh well, movin' on. I really like what you did with Ember's, or Amber's, background story. I does make a lot of sense. And, I love how you through The King in there. It was a nice touch. But, moving on to the most important part of this review...

Write a sequel, or face the dire consquences.
Kraven the Hunter chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hmm...Part of me expected you to somehow vindicate her. Instead you kept her as her mean self. Don't get me wrong, I like those stories, it's just a nice change of pace.