Reviews for Shirley Holmes' Curse
icequeen3125 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
so what happons i know you haven't worked on this in a while but i like it so plz another chp?
rayyan.shaaban chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I really loved this story and cant wait for the next chapters to be posted!(please dont take so long:P) keep up the excellent work and thank you so much for sharing your creativity :D
Speedwells chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
it's really sad, is shirley really hse still aive, she haven't make up with her friends, or say sorry or have a proper good bye :((wha... she can't be :D whoa, your story rocks thank you...
Pat chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Keep with the story please !
Shipperness chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
This is definately interesting. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it in this fandom yet and I've been here for a long time. I definately like the concept and your dialogue has a definate wit and style that I like alot.

However there are some rather glaring errors in grammar and spelling. I understand from your bio that you go to a French school, but I was just wondering if you had considered getting a beta reader to correct any mistakes that might have been made before the chapter goes out there? Giving the finished chapters that final polish would make the story all that more enjoyable.

I'll continue to follow this story and I hope to read more of it soon.

Shipper.
nizhu chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
oh... what kind of friends are they... i feel sorry for shirley...
SuP3R G1R chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
its cool...
B Oots chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
I am sorry, you have been sick. I am looking forward to reading your stories.
B Oots chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
I sm glad your updating both of your stories. Please update soon, so I can read, how Shirley breaks the curse?
SuP3R G1R chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
I want to know what happens after that!

:D:D:D:D
B Oots chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens next.
Penny Lane chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
hey again!

thanks for updating :)

the storys coming together really well, i can't wait to hear more about the other characters!

hope you update again soon!
OneLie chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Hey :-)

What a happy morning... I have you on my authors alert list and that got me 10 mails today :-D

This story sounds very interesting... I hope you continue it soon and bo and the other will get their part in the story...

thanks for this 4 chapters :-)

Lie
Penny Lane chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Hey! Your story sounds really good so far, i'm totally intrigued! update soon!