Reviews for Crimson Confessions
kaito136 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
2006. And as I see of your fanfic account, you've changed penname twice. Should i bother you over in your current account? Cause i'm dead addicted to this fic and i totally love it!

I hope you return some day. Or at least drop me some nuggets about the plot idea you have.
Blitz.Magister chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
At first when I started reading this I thought it was a wee bit unusual, but it is different, in a good way too! I like how you made Rikku a bit more serious too. She is awfully cheerful in X and X-2, so great job here. The more I read, I wouldn't class that as OOC, because she acts as she would giving her experiences.

Can't wait to read more, and ignore the review before me, they need to learn some proper grammar.
rikku girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
There is no i reapeat NO tikku action and wat up with the dudes I don't noe the guy who fell of the cliff, the poisoned guy (or i think its poison) and I forgot wat happen to the guy that kinda described gippal. ( he's a stalker ) and wt up with rikku killing people by "accident" this was not my tast of stories I mean t's long and boring to me. T.T anyway, uh... think thats all.

:P. as I said b4 Add alittle tikku in it , the only tikku I saw in there was whn tdius started in the game. "the boat" I don't even noe why I commening this, oh yeah be caose I was bored.

im Out
In Love With A Dead Warrior chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
By the gods are you gonna update? Also I did read ur story I jsut ahven't read it in a while cause u never updated therefore i never got an email and forgot about this, however im looking for a different story and found this again, i read the last chapter and realized i had already read it, meaning you haven't updated it. So two questions, 1) Are you gonna update soon(bet u already knew that i was gonna ask that) cause im dying from suspence, and 2) this says its a Tikku story (Rikku and tidus) well i see no Tikku action like at all, then again i haven't read it in a while, but i never rememberd reading anything between them. anywho im rambling UPDATE! ok?

~In Love With A Dead Warrior
xaxaxi chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
it's really plot is really interesting and original, your story really clashes with all the other Rikku stories!can't wait for the chapters to come!
VVolf chapter 14 . 4/21/2009
Very unique story I must say. Better yet, it's a multi-chapter Tikku fic! So that just leaves one teeny question...

*picks up Pitchfork*

When are you gonna continue? Hmm!

*waves Pitchwork in the writer's face*
jimmycranberry chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
great story! please keep it up, it can't just be left like that!

update soon!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 14 . 11/28/2007
Your characterization of Buddy is absolutely wonderful. This scene between him and Rikku seems so oddly comforting not only because of its passive nature, but the normalcy of an innocent, yet undoubtedly sincere affection displayed. Buddy is definately the winning character in this story.
Yvonne Ravn chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
awesome
Gr13ver chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
Wow, this is so violent and descriptive, its a damn good read tho, i hopeu update soon, like really soon. Rikku seems like a very unlucky person.
Oneshadedarker chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
WAH! You haven't updated in like forever! I miss this story and all the suspenseful murder. What about Pooj! I am sad... T_T I'm also high on cranberry juice and probably won't remember having made this review so don't kill me kay? I just wanted to let you know that we're still here (points to Dante and Rikku) No pressure. But update soon cause I miss this story. Later.
Shynote chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
hey there I just finished chapter two of your story and wow it's really good. The death scene of her mother/sin's attack were rather graffic, not saying that's good or bad. I LOVE that you put so much of the game character back into your story for example, the respect points from Paine, I laughed for a few good minutes and it's just the way Rikku would act. Very well written and I will continue to read more. I'm not really sure what to tell you to improve at this point. *hats off to you*
BrokenCheshireCat chapter 15 . 9/6/2006
Sorry about the bitterness, but you haven't updated in 7 months. You could carry on with the story to keep the promise.
Luna-Starr chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
As usual, I liked it. About the flame, take is as a grain of salt...I've gotten flamed before and over the most stupid things . Its nice to see that only makes you want to improve. Update?
guest lurker chapter 15 . 6/20/2006
It is the middle of June. Your last update says February. Are you goning to post the next chapter or not? C'mon...please?