Reviews for Definitions of Romance
jaqmaq77 chapter 1 . 3/5
it's actually a very thought provoking read... I'm not a very demonstrative person and neither was the wife, and if I remember the honeymoon correctly we spent the night playing cards because of the heat... lay on a blanket on a nudist beach all day the first day and just watched little clouds drift across a blue sky... I think the only time we touched the first few days was when we covered each other in sun cream...
So yes, I liked it... brought back good memories of good times.
Andante825 chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
This story is such a gem.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
What a great, original and yet perfectly believable version of H&Hr. Great job.
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
you know, i felt an absurd urge to cry while reading. it was very beautiful and sweet in its own way.
sometimes love is like that. simple and hassle free. I'm overwhelmed now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Dh
WH Rutledge chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
This is so endearing. Thank you for sharing!
ever afters chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
this was really sweet
Adonisx chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
so cute, I love this kind of subtle, gentle love 3
Colin Tang chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
Great! It is weird that people are following when it says "The End". Pretty funny to me. Anyway, pretty much the best Harmony story under 60k words! Seriously!
Manwe Iluvatarian chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Found this story from the recommendation of Acyntrus on Instagram ( Acyntrus)and I have to say that it's love at the first word. This story is sweet without the overwhelming amount of diabetic inducing sweetness, romantic without the soppy and sappy romance, and short but meaningful story.
I'm glad to found this story, thank you very much.
Guest77 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
Absolutely perfect and sweet. And exactly! You don’t always have to be passionate, bickering and over romantic to be a happy couple
stevem1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
This is wonderful. Very sappy in an understated way.
awluvtardis chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
you: they stayed in a third story room 2 blocks from the pantheon
me, stayed in a third story place 2 blocks from the pantheon 2 weeks ago: ummmmmmmm

anyways, beautiful look into domesticity! not everything is a whirlwind! I love it!
DropTheBasil chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
This was beautiful! And honestly one of the most realistic harmione fics I’ve ever read. You’ve captured their personalities perfectly. I love this so much!
Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
I am reading this for second time. Lovely story. I don't understand why our favorite author (JKR) siblingzoned Harry and Hermione, it was so obvious in books and films that how beautiful their relationship was. Harry and Ginny's relationship is only based on attraction and Ron and Hermione's relationship is based on other people's expectation. If Harry would have made Griffyndor perfect with Hermione then story would have progress towards HHr. Ron never deserved Perfect position and I am sure even Dean or Neville would have been best choise.