Reviews for Definitions of Romance
I really loved this. This is my type of love. The quite, steadfast, partnership, and best friend kind of love. None of the pretenses, no manufactured moments of grand "romance", and no need to constantly be all over each other. Just...they know each other so well and they just fit. I personally would take this kind of romance over any other kind. Awesome one shot.
Gal chapter 1 . 9/18
Fucking touching! It was a good story!
Frai chapter 1 . 9/5
A very sweet and cute story, I enjoyed it a lot.

Well done.
Erin chapter 1 . 8/2
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH. Their relationship is honestly one of my life goals. Thank you for developing it so well.
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 7/10
Good one. Thank you
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/30
Yes, I love this.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 5/22
This is honestly one of my favorite stories in the fandom
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 4/26
Absolutely lovely. Relationships aren't always flaming suns of passion. Sometimes they're comfy and just fit.
mumlock chapter 1 . 4/26
Wonderful :)
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 4/18
I love it.
FromageFondue chapter 1 . 4/12
One of the few H/Hr I was able to enjoy recently. It was short, believable, and well-written. While it was slightly a bit too cute (ironically), I didn't mind it too much. Your Hermione seemed a bit off, since canon Hermione did get emotional in Bill/Fleur's wedding and enjoyed her date with Victor Krum. Still, I liked their interactions very much. Slightly reminds me of my uncle and aunt, who are still having a loving marriage after 30 years although they don't express it much. Anyways, great job! Thank you for sharing this.
I actually really enjoyed this, it was sweet and, well, comfortable to read.
SO chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Oh, this is lovely! This is exactly the kind of romance that feels real to me. It works very well and feels very true to me. None of that ridiculous grand romance stuff, just two friends turned romantic partners, not needing to change at all for each other.
amr56 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was very sweet. I love their relationship. It seems perfect. Thanks for sharing!
clow-san chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Wow, somehow the non romantic tone of this fic actually makes it more romantic.