Reviews for Definitions of Romance
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 4/12
That they understand and appriciate each other for who they are is the most romantic thing in the world.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 3/4
This is the greatest love story ever!
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 3/2
great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/18
Totally lovely! Love isn't the same for everyone.
wolfstars chapter 1 . 2/2
So sweet, I love it!
x
BrightSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow, that is remarkably sweet :)
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 1/22
Quite an interesting story! Finally one which represents accurately what I want and feel ahah
Relationships are hard to come by when you think like that ahlala
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I am no expert in the love department. In fact, I am way terrible at it! Too terrible that I've squashed any yearning for settling down (as little as it was) to build a family. My current relationship is the longest and most serious I've had (so far). It is only with him that I've considered having a family, though not whooeheartedly.

He and I aren't the best match. I like quiet moments, he can't stand them. I like debates and playing the devil, while he thinks that I'm being downright condescending. I'm agnostic, whereas he's a devout catholic. These differences are what attracted us together, but I'm afraid the spark has died down for a while now. At least, that's true and what I see in my perspective. I would've left him a long time ago if only I'm not scared of admitting that I've wasted a year on this relationship.

In the past few months after I've graduated in Uni, I've been determined to seeing him less and more of reading (oh goodness, I've missed it!). Lately, I've been pouring over H/Hr stories. He was baffled as to why I'm so obsessed with this world or simply over the said pairing. I think I know now.

It's because of this. I've been yearning for this type of relationship for quite a while now; and the only way to sedate the wanton want inside of me was read and read and read.

I'm sorry if I've poured my heart here, in the review section where everyone could read it. Ugh. It just really made sense. So thank you for bringing clarity in my damned life. I only wish I knew what to do now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I really loved this. This is my type of love. The quite, steadfast, partnership, and best friend kind of love. None of the pretenses, no manufactured moments of grand "romance", and no need to constantly be all over each other. Just...they know each other so well and they just fit. I personally would take this kind of romance over any other kind. Awesome one shot.
Gal chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Fucking touching! It was a good story!
Frai chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
A very sweet and cute story, I enjoyed it a lot.

Well done.
Erin chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH. Their relationship is honestly one of my life goals. Thank you for developing it so well.
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Good one. Thank you
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Yes, I love this.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is honestly one of my favorite stories in the fandom