Reviews for Definitions of Romance
Good one. Thank you
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/30
Yes, I love this.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 5/22
This is honestly one of my favorite stories in the fandom
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 4/26
Absolutely lovely. Relationships aren't always flaming suns of passion. Sometimes they're comfy and just fit.
mumlock chapter 1 . 4/26
Wonderful :)
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 4/18
I love it.
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 4/12
One of the few H/Hr I was able to enjoy recently. It was short, believable, and well-written. While it was slightly a bit too cute (ironically), I didn't mind it too much. Your Hermione seemed a bit off, since canon Hermione did get emotional in Bill/Fleur's wedding and enjoyed her date with Victor Krum. Still, I liked their interactions very much. Slightly reminds me of my uncle and aunt, who are still having a loving marriage after 30 years although they don't express it much. Anyways, great job! Thank you for sharing this.
I actually really enjoyed this, it was sweet and, well, comfortable to read.
SO chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Oh, this is lovely! This is exactly the kind of romance that feels real to me. It works very well and feels very true to me. None of that ridiculous grand romance stuff, just two friends turned romantic partners, not needing to change at all for each other.
amr56 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was very sweet. I love their relationship. It seems perfect. Thanks for sharing!
clow-san chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Wow, somehow the non romantic tone of this fic actually makes it more romantic.
MiaIsBoredAKF chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is horrible! Well the fic itself is good and true to their characters (which I love) but (deep down) I'm a romantic person and this left me so dry and bored... But still - if harmione happened I think their life would have been like this.
S chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Its about love not romance! They were a bit dull though haha! Really well written
Erin chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE thank you for this. I love it. Perfection.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
for all the epic, flamboyant romances in both FF and literature, theres something special about quiet, unassuming, love