Reviews for Definitions of Romance
Random Useless Info chapter 1 . 5/28
Well hot flying fuck, that was honestly probably one of the most honest and adorable oneshots I've read in a long time.. And it was so simple, too... Love it!
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Don't Mind Me Just Reading chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
i just wanted to say thank you. i spent my adolescent years reading fanfiction about the passionate soul-searing sort of love and eventually you start to expect that in real life.. that isnt always the case and reading this gave me that reminder. so thank you. also im crying and i wrote a giant paragraph going into detail about why i needed that reminder but ended up deleting most of it because i didnt know how to explain it as eloquently as you and i realized i didnt to because you just did. so yeah, thanks. and sorry for the lack of capital letters..
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Absolutely brilliant.

I've never understood why people make such a big deal out of marriage. This story almost perfectly sums up what a loving relationship should be.

Gifts, money and showing the world should never be needed to show your love to someone else. They can sure be nice but a hug at the right moment, a smile, a gentle touch can convey more love than a million diamonds.

Despite the unconventional form of this story it has instantly become one of the best I've ever read, and a firm favourite. I'm sure i will come back an read it over again from time to time.

You even managed to convey the natural ease of their relationship together. it has never been about trying with them. They always just click, almost always knowing what the other needs or means with little more than a look.

It's so sweet seeing them happy together and I truly adore this work.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
What? No cuddling? Barely any kissing? They kind of have a point, what is the point of being together then? Why did he hold her at the end if they don't like cuddling as well? Why even ask her to come to bed when he has already implied that he doesn't care if she is close to him or intimate and vice-versa?
LordShadow01515 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
A nice, cutesy little fluff piece. Great work
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
My opinion of them? They're so un-romantic that it IS romantic!
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
This was so darn sweet,
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
This is ridiculously sweet. I loved it. Thank you.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Loved it
aurora12f chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I love this!
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
awwwwww
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
That they understand and appriciate each other for who they are is the most romantic thing in the world.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
This is the greatest love story ever!
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 3/2/2017