Reviews for Friends
reddie09 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
brillant
greennily chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
God bless you Susan! It seems I love each and every one of your stories!
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Delightful story. Gives another clue in the life of a royal and what else is given up. So glad the Queen was able to get that back.
kristina chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I loved it!

I love Clarisse when she is herself!
aserene chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
A lovely story! I love it! I love the friendship that Clarisse has with Elinor and how it comes back so fluidly. I'm sorry it's over, but i hope you consider writing a new story soon!
Kayjaylc chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Aw, too bad this won't be continued. But as I thought this was a one-shot, I was pleasantly surprised to see this wonderful chapter. :-D

It's nice to see Clarisse have such a deep friendship with someone other than Joe. Well done, Sue, as always. ;)

Hugs,

Kayjay
ofarrogant chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Very nice second chapter! Very imaginative!
queenclarisse chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Today I don't know why but I was thinking about the first chapter of this story and now I came to check the site and saw that you have a new one!

I'm going to read it now but before I do that I just want to tell you that this story is lovely and really romantic!
Rebecca chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
You wrote another chapter! Wow, you never do that. You should continue it, why not? It is such a good story. Nice Job! Oh and lol why wouldn't Elinor want to be friends with Clarisse, she's the former queen after all! Write more, I'll be waitiing!
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
*g* Very nice story. I just love it.

Hugs, Rikki
ThaInstaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Much Love To This Story ALL OVER! It's way wonderfull scrumtious ! G2G! PLZ MOR!

ALL MY LUV,

Ashlee09
Rebecca chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This was so creative! I liked it a lot. Very cute idea. Please write more soon!
Hoodie612 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Oh Sue that was wonderful... I hope that sequel comes into play real soon!

Chelle
QueenJewels chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Too cute!
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Very interesting! Where do you come up with this stuff? Please don't let that be the end! You NEED to continue. By the way, thanks for the reviews.