Reviews for Reconciled Brother
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
I think you should make a second one of these. And have Hanna mentioned.
random chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
Man what a great story. The end was difrent. It made it where it could be left where it was, but it left so many questions too. Touched my heart too. Hope there is a sequel. If you need a beta i would be willing to help though I am not very good.
anon-202 chapter 18 . 2/24/2009
back and forth back and forth make up ur mind for the love of god
Demache chapter 18 . 10/6/2008
I was actually quite sad to find it end so soon. They were awesome but the ending just makes me uneasy. Not that it was bad, its just now that I will have unanswered question in the back of my head of what will happen to Trak or Cain.
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Aw...

I think I'm gonna be sick from how sweet this is.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
O.O

WHOA.

Rampage, anyone?
Nolan Robertson chapter 18 . 5/20/2008
This story was incredible! It was in no way predictable, and flowed very well. Like others, though, I am very interested in what happens to Trak. Seems to me like he's lived a very tormented life, and is likely to keep living that unless he can find peace somewhere. As of now, it looks like that would be impossible with both the Covies and the humans. By the way, I am very glad that Trak didn't kill Cain's family. I would have lost all respect for him.

Excellent story!
Nolan Robertson chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Looks great so far! Wish I didn't have to go to bed!
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 18 . 5/3/2008
That was worth my time! Well written, and very entertaining. :)
Silvia Blake chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
OMGNESS! I just finished reading the story and it was so freakin awesome it was unbelievable. There were barely any errors and the end literally brought tears to my eyes (Something that is amazingly hard to do by the way).
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Okay, I was finally able to start this. Your link didn't make it through the PM from Fiction press, but luckily you used the same pen-name, so finding it again was no trouble.

Not much to offer yet, being too early in the story. I'm guessing Trak is the main character of the story, but I am curious to see which planet they are landing on. And more importantly, what it is that his father feels is so special about this mission...

~Bob Evans
Mahkai chapter 18 . 11/27/2005
My First Favorite! hurry with the next part!
pimplobster chapter 17 . 8/27/2005
i loved it. it really kept me reading.
The Allanx chapter 18 . 7/24/2005
You KNOW you've written something awesome when people start aching for a sequel, myself included!

Heh, where will Trak end up next? Pelicans don't have slipspace drives, after all. I hope he gets picked up by a UNSC ship. I don't think the Covenant would be as... forgiving.
SniperKasumi chapter 18 . 7/24/2005
what a way to end such a great story. i really liked it. the suspense put me on edge a lot. it was a great read. i hope to see more stories from you!