Reviews for Reconciled Brother
Dachande663 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Well thank you all for all your praise. I must admit that I did rush the middle part, that is one idea for a sequal, to go what happened over those formative years. Anyway, I hope that you all enjoyed and be on the lookout for more fics by me.

Thank you all again so much.
Charu chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
Wow, I haven't read anything like that before. From the beginning to the end, I thought the worst might happen to the characters in it. Never has a story put me on the edge on what might happen. The characters were nicely made with each of them having there own personality. The story line was also well done, but I think you could've filled in about 3 to 4 more chapters in between the years Trak and Cain were seperated, especially at the end of chapter 12 where the commander said that Trak and his troops had a test mission about some heretics. And it may seem that we will never know what Cain's other mission was all about in chapter 13, (curse you classify missions, CURSE YOU!). When the end of the story was coming about, it seemed to me that the story was sort of being rushed, but you did put effort into the end.

Technical flaws: there were a few typo's there and there. _ One part in chapter 6 near the end, I think you got the characters talking in the wrong lines with Trak being Cain and Cain being Trak.

My personal opinion: This a very great story that was nicely written and had some excellent ideas. Please make a sequal to this story unless you have other plans.

Rating: 4.5/5 (EXCELLENT)
ak47lover chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
PLEASE write a sequel to this! I loved it very much, and I long to see what becomes of Trak and Cain. But what happened to Hannah?
dumass44 chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
that was a great ending. i think you should continue as to wat hapens to trak next but thats all up to you.

thank you for creating a great story for halo fans to read.
Spartan 76 chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
Spacefan chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
That got me all teary eyed. You should do a sequel. Your story was well done.
dumass44 chapter 17 . 7/20/2005
this is most likly one of the best fanfics i have ever read. i applaude your greatnees and ask of you to continue.
Spacefan chapter 17 . 7/20/2005
okay, so now Trak is redeemed in my eyes.
Spacefan chapter 16 . 7/19/2005 Trak has turned evil and Darth Vaderish on us? Ans he used to be such a nice...Elite.
J. Bittersweet chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
This story is very well written. There's a typo here or there, but that's it. I love it.
Hibiki54 chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
It's a good story and I like it. Grammar and sentence structure was slowly improving with each chapter.

I don't know why, but I have this feeling you might turn Trak into an Arbiter.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 12 . 4/9/2005
It grows interesting, how your tale tells of the growth of the two apart. It seems, though, that the two will eventually have to fight each other. That will be a sad thing.
Sinead Rivka chapter 12 . 4/4/2005
Very good! I like the development of the two characters, and the way that you're turing this story into something more than a simple fanfic. Very nicely done.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
This is one of the best pieces of Halo fanfiction I have ever read. Do keep it up.
Sinead Rivka chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
Interesting, interesting, interesting! *laughs* This story continually never ceases to entertain! Your grammar is DRAMATICALLY improved, as is the dialogue! I'm impressed, happily so, and I'll continue to follow this story until there is no more but memories!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »