Reviews for Reconciled Brother
Spacefan chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
Wow! So Trak no longer identifies with the humans and hates them? Quite a reversal even if it was warranted by that attack by three stupid humans. Interesting development...
Velikom chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*grumbles about signing in to leave a review*

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's a refreshingly original Haloverse story with unique characters.

W00t! Go Trak! Such a gentleman-er.. gentelite...And strong, fast, agile, intelligent, eloquent, brave, honourable, tall-err, getting carried away, sorry. Did he truly return to the Covenant in mind, or was that part of his plan? Poor Hannah. If I was her, I'd be heartbroken and probably try to hunt him down, regardless of the risk. *image of Hannah alone with human-elite twins*

Dachande-were you inspired to use that name of a Hunter from a Predator novel? (If so, did you ever think Elites appear as though an Alien and a Predator were merged into a single species?)
Charu chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
After reading through the chapters, I got to say that this is pretty interesting. I like the plot so far. I liked how the humans expressed their feelings over Trak. First they didn't trust him, then they started liking him, then they accepted him. A very nice effect. Also I liked the sudden twist at the end of chapter 8 and 9.

So here is what I like right now: the plot, the nice effects, views changing from Cain to Trak, some of the details, Trak's personality, Cain's personality.

Huge mistakes I saw: Sometimes, when a person speaks, at the end, I've seen it say "said Trak", and then the next person speaking says at the end "said Trak" too. (please understand what I mean, it really sticks out like a sore thumb)

Things I don't like: sometimes not enough detail in some area's (you do very well with details, but some areas may require deeper details like for example when Trak took off his armor for the first time, you should have described what his skin looked like, like saying if it didn't have any scars or if there was a bunch of different scars from past injuries.)

rating for story as of now: 4/5 (Above average story)
Sinead Rivka chapter 8 . 3/18/2005
You LIKE to leave us hanging, don't you? Gah . . . *sighs, laughs* I'm becoming quite fond of Trak. He's a grand kinda guy.
Spacefan chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
One of these days the human race will grow up but, for now, those three idiots are prime examples of just how far we have to go before that happens. Poor Trak...
SPECIALGUY chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Ok very good story and I think it would be funny to bring the chief in hahahaha

Imagine where it could go from there and get Kelly over there too everyone knows shes got crush on the chief it is assumed in the book I mean she hangs with him
Sinead Rivka chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Cain . . . Rachael . . . Hannah . . .

Biblical names, and a nice touch to see old Hebrew names coming back into a new story. Just out a sheer curiousity . . . why have you chosen those names? They're beautiful, and I can see that they fit their characters well.
Spacefan chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Another good chappie...keep them coming. In two years, Trak and Hannah haven't...well, you know...gotten more friendly? She's obviously got a crush on him or maybe it's because he is so different that she likes him?
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Is this the end?

Wait...

Of course it isn't...

Continue you must!
Dachande663 chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
I'm glad everyone likes my story so far. I just want to say one thing. This is only the beginning. I have written down everything that will happen in this story and I am not even 1/20th of the way down. Believe me, this story will go through a LOT of twists and turns, but I hope you will all like the end.
Spacefan chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Hew! I thought you were going to leave us high and dry in Chapter 4 and here you are with Chapter 5. I like Trak and Cain. I like the townspeople, so keep updating!
Spacefan chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Well, dammit, that better not be the end to the story. I want to know what happens to Trak...
Sinead Rivka chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Very well thought-out, with a convincing personality for Trak. That fourth chapter, though, leaves a cliff-hanger that *laughs* could border on the annoying that we don't know his fate! Well-done! The only thing that I would do different would be the dialogue. You group a lot of lines together, and it's hard to follow when you do that. What I would try would be to space the lines out. Ex.:

(Trak's line)

(Cain's line)

(Trak's line)

etc.

Other than that, though, it's a gripping story.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3