Reviews for Constantine:The Return of Mammon
rachel eckstein chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
yeah sure that would be cool
Winged Demon VM chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
M, no. Not "bad" enough. Then again, this stoy isn't really "bad" enough to be T either. K. That works.

Um...good storyline, sort of. It was a good idea. I certainly wouldn't have thought of that. More detail would have helped. Having the characters stay in character would also have helped a lot. Grammar, spelling, capitolization, etc needs to be checked. Also, you could have been clearer.

For your first fan fic, it isn't bad. One thing that you could try to avoid in the future is adding Author's Notes in the middle of a chapter. You can safely assume that the readers know what you are talking about. If they haven't seen the movie, then they really won't know what's going on anyway. Trying to explain can annoy the ones that have seen the movie and want to read a fic, not a description of stuff they already know.

I may seem harsh, but I mean this in the best way. Constructive critizism. Gotta love it. : ) Good luck with future fan fictions.
Danielle Anderson chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
It was good story, I always did wonder why Isabel committed suicide. I look forward to more from you.
Vampirehelsing chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
cool story its really good but sulphur is spelled like that not like sulfer

but the overall story is really good
Vampirehelsing chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
"the clock struck midnight" not stroke

good chapter though
Vampirehelsing chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
you fall asleep so she fell asleep

right now that was a fantastic story
Vampirehelsing chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
good story but you propose not purpose

sorry i have a thing with mixed up words
PartyPoisonx chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
two words..love it!
Falcon Horus chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
A sequel, that's up to you! For my part, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you!

Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
hey everyone, hoped you liked my story. well i've been thinking on a sequel and decided against it. i'm, instead, going to make a prequel based on how anna and josh grew up with their gift's and how angela and john learned to deal with it. it will be rated pg-13 for language it should be up soon. if anyone has ideas for a title please let me know thanx again.
Spoongirl1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I would like to see more, but the spelling, grammar etc could use a bit of work...

Hook yourself up with a beta-reader and your story will be perfect..
Falcon Horus chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Wi...what's going to happen?

More if that's okay with you!

Falcon Horus chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
I think this is ... freakin' nice. A bit weird but okay.