Reviews for Poison
SourlessCherryxx chapter 1 . 10/18
Sick, twisted but amazing story!
I didn't expect that Hermione is the cat. Omg.
You wrote an amazing oneshot:)
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 6/14
Wow! Twisted does not cover this AU story! Sick Dark Twisted Blackhearted Malfoy...
Temporarily Nameless chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Geez, aren't you a sunshine.
Still, I guess its understandable that as the third generation of Inner Circle followers of someone like Voldemort, being brought up in violence and encouraged to hate, he'd become so cold. Though cold is a mild description. Insane...? This attraction to her he has, that could have been love in another life, is beautifully displayed. That is, it complies with your portrayal of him.
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
You're going straight to my favorite authors list.
Sage Nova Noah Lotus chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
kagomesdance chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
nice and morbid, Draco really is a Dick :)
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nicely done, I like how it wraps up and keeps you guessing until the end.

Somehow it's like a reverse Romeo and Juliet, or at least a parallel universe kind of thing. They don't love each other, it was more infatuation on his side. And in the end she kills himself because she wants to get away from him and not be with him.

The animagus part is smart, I was wondering why he had a 'cute cat'. Hahaha Pansy's article is funny, wonder why Draco didn't bother killing her? Probably because she's his Slytherein counterpart.
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Deliciously morbid. Ingeniously plotted out. You could have added more dramatic flair, but you amazing story line made up for it. The end wrapped it all up perfectly. Amazing.
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is a very interesting story. Written very nicely. I love the animagus at the end... and the poison.
bobhaslanded chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i love it, your perspective of the war, it's realistic, not like 'the war is over, harry/voldemort won and his side is left unharmed or with a few casualties that don't even matter that much'... this is the first draco hermione fic that doesn't have him/her changing and/or falling in love with each other :D awesome story
arwen chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
wow...this story was wonderful...i dont have words...i must read it again and again...and in the end of the story i was looking on the screen was the best sory like i have have talent...sry for my english:D
audrey chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i read Poison after i read Crimson Jess; both are brilliant yet i like how this has a darker ending. excellent writing!
jaxxipants chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
creepy. well-written, but creepy...

I LOVED it. *grins*

I'm assuming Draco dies because of the poison on Hermione. (but thats just me; i like thinking about it that way).

But yes, very well done. )

please continue to creep me out with these marvolous stories. xD
Alice chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
THAT IS JUST PLAIN CREEPY. actually, the ending is somewhat odd. does draco die?
Sketchy Cannabis chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
O, I loved the ending.

Very good, very good. I think you got evil Draco down very well.