Reviews for Darkness into Light
Betrayed05 chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Take over the world Raven! Wahoo! Hey if you just update here and there it'll be fine with me.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
O Raven jealous? That's good! UPdate ASAP!
Tecna chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Lols, so right! Kitten and Robin...ew! GROSS! Update asap!
azyrian chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
sweet. what a control freak that Kitten is...yep. good, im glad raven is jealous, and im even glader (is that a word?) that you would kill Star off and have RAven take over the world. maybe even Raven kill her...anydiddlyhoo, another great chapter and i cant wait to see what you do next!
azyrian chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
OH. MY. FRIKIN. CHEESE. he is engaged to KITTEN! whoa, never saw that one coming...!_!but besides the huge shock, great first chappie!
Callypse chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Let me just get up from my position of bowing before you! Awesome! But please, don't kill Starfire. She's so naive it's hilarious. Anyhoo, you have a great writing style and an interesting topic. Please continue!
Lost Inside chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
BWAHAHAH! Someone else hates Starfire as much as I do. RAVEN WILL RULE!...WITH ROBIN AS HER...uhh...HUSBAND! Okay well really good. I liked it! Update ASAP!
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Wicked Ausem please write more ASAP
Tami chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
How can you break Raven's heart! You suck!
hafewolfdemon chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
how dare u put robin and kitten togather thats like a felony is that spelled right anyway thats a crime to put those 2 togather you HAD TO BE DRUNK TO DO THIS I MEAN my goodness kitten robin togather thats a BIG no no

CURSE YOU ALL WHO LIKE KITTEN AND ROBIN PARINGS I SHALL KILL U WITH MY MIGHT DEMON ABILITIES

PS:that was not a threat it was a promise

pss:im pretty sure u dont like kitten and rob parings

RIGHT
Cygnus de hielo chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Good start for your story. I like it.

Robin and Raven should stay together.

How can Robin accept Kitten? Strange.

The part of Ravens powers breaking things was cool and funny.

Update soon please. Good luck.
Starz chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
lol I swear if I saw robins fiancee, and I had powers something would definantly explode. thats a great beginning, please please update soon!
Betrayed05 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
NO! NO! Oh, no the world's ended! Robin's with Kitten, the world's ended! RUN, EVERYBODY RUN! THE WORLD HAS ENDED! Sorry about that, well good chapter, and i can't wait to read the next chapter(s).
DarknessFirst chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Oh no! It's Kitten!
RavenRobin chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
OMG! So...good...must...read...over...and...over...:p

But is that Kitten that walked in the door? But I don't care who it is as long as the story is a Raven/Robin fic