Reviews for To Never Come Back
incarnate of evil chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I'm liking this so far. I assume this is reasonably close to the end, would love to see this finished. Hope you post another chapter soon.
nicholas o'leary chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
i like how you ended this chapter
doctor who luver chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
this is excellent i am keen to read more... in other words write more so i can read it please
fireball1012 chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Loved it more please
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
Whoa...intense much? But so good and addicting. So that's how Sarah got to Los Angeles :D cool! It makes me want to read the comic more but unfortunately I don't have it right now...

ERIC is as EPIC as ever lol XD

Colin is a badass

And the unnamed man is cool too :D

Sarah is awesome!

Good work!:D
Heather Tobotua de Cybertron chapter 13 . 11/17/2009
WOW. Your story is extremely well written. Well done with Eric and Sarah's characters. What made you write this story? Just curious. Have you seen all of the Crow movies?

You should definitly continue writting this and get the next chapter out soon.
Valixis89 chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
I love this story. But, when are you gonna finish it? It's really good! _
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, you've got Sarah's attitude down cold. Everything you have her thinking, from the homeless adults in the street to the death of her mother, is perfect and what I would imagine her to think.

Great job.

Jaime
anubislover chapter 13 . 3/27/2008
Man, this is good! I saw The Crow for the first time just a few hours ago, and I fell in love. This story is really interesting, and I like the whole Devil vs Angel thing you've added in. Please update soon, this is just too awesome to let go to waste! Keep on Rollin'!
Eternal.Disaster chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
I hope you update soon! I really Love this story so far!
Rowen Lovecraft chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
Woah...Not about her? Update soon please! I'm intrigued!
Rowen Lovecraft chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Uh oh.

He's immortal too? ): Hell's on his way. This is my first Crow fanfic Im reading and I have to say, I'm impressed. :] Love it thus far.
Frankiegirl1 chapter 13 . 9/18/2007
Hi -

I'm new to this site but I wanted to let you know that your stories a really great ! I read them all in one day and I must confess I'm truely amazed by your work.

Is there anything after Colin's Secret?
Undeniably Yours x chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
Awsome update!
maji343 chapter 12 . 8/16/2007
absolutely love this story! plz tell me there's going to be more plz update soon