Reviews for A Quiet Moment
Random number generator chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh dear. "My first attempt" is clear, that is a wall of text.
Kamratbambi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Fairly short story but shows a normal day (lesson) in Harry's life. In this story, you should consider dividing the text into paragraphs to make it easier for readers to follow the story. It's in the whole a good first attempt. also considering the young age you were when you wrote this. It will be interesting to read more fanfiction you have written and see your development in writing. )
riddle1rave chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was soo adorable! Loved it!
harrypotterobsession chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Believe it or not, when you write stories your meant to use paragraphs. It breaks it up a bit and actually keeps the reader interested.
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Nice and sweet.
141fanficfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I'm a little late coming to this story, but then I am late at everything.

Loved it. Short, but that's exactly what it should be. You said all that should have been said.
Chelle-Marie Mcgonagle chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
pretty good you could use with some more paragraphing though. one paragraph just makes a person not want to read it.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was good. I liked it.
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was sweet. I really liked it. Private moments are the best.

~Tori
Matt Likes Argyle chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Dude, it does really show a typical day with Harry. It's cool that it's so short and yet could gt some real..thing, across.

The thing is good.

And I don't know what I just typed so I'll just be like

omG taht wuz god! u r teh awesom!11!eleven!
MasterMenthe chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
0_0

Wow, when did you write THIS? It's... well, not good, but not bad either! Have you always had a talent for writing, or was this just a fluke that worked itself out when you were younger?
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Plausible and nice.
The Lovely Decline chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I did some math, because I think I'm in love with you, and were you 14 when you wrote this? Dunno if I liked it. hm.
Zed of Vesper chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
History of Magic, not magic history :).

And well this is not really a story is it? More like a moment in life or something.

Shun-Shend duh gao-wahn! 58 stories? you are a machine!
Hogwarts Chic chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
The story was pretty good. It didnt make sense though.