Reviews for A Quiet Moment
riddle1rave chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was soo adorable! Loved it!
harrypotterobsession chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Believe it or not, when you write stories your meant to use paragraphs. It breaks it up a bit and actually keeps the reader interested.
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Nice and sweet.
141fanficfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I'm a little late coming to this story, but then I am late at everything.

Loved it. Short, but that's exactly what it should be. You said all that should have been said.
Chelle-Marie Mcgonagle chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
pretty good you could use with some more paragraphing though. one paragraph just makes a person not want to read it.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was good. I liked it.
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was sweet. I really liked it. Private moments are the best.

Tori
Matt Likes Argyle chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Dude, it does really show a typical day with Harry. It's cool that it's so short and yet could gt some real..thing, across.

The thing is good.

And I don't know what I just typed so I'll just be like

omG taht wuz god! u r teh awesom!11!eleven!
MasterMenthe chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
0_0

Wow, when did you write THIS? It's... well, not good, but not bad either! Have you always had a talent for writing, or was this just a fluke that worked itself out when you were younger?
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Plausible and nice.
The Lovely Decline chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I did some math, because I think I'm in love with you, and were you 14 when you wrote this? Dunno if I liked it. hm.
Zed of Vesper chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
History of Magic, not magic history :).

And well this is not really a story is it? More like a moment in life or something.

Shun-Shend duh gao-wahn! 58 stories? you are a machine!
Hogwarts Chic chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
The story was pretty good. It didnt make sense though.
Stalker4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Cute ficcie. Ah, hooray for Harry Potter fans. You seem to have the wizarding thing down, so want to join Toute La Magie, a roleplaying group? Check it out.(The site is under mild construction)

Jessica chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Hey, um, your story was a little weird. I think you can do better. I dont actually get the "Quiet Moment". Well, that was my 2 cents. -Jessica