Reviews for In Dreams
Alibi Nonsense chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
This chapter title kills me.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
The teapot bit, and every time Teatime gets brained, and Nanny Ogg and Mrs. Cake's conspirational little chats on 'their boy's motives, and how to make each participant as irritated as the other, are my favourite, favourite bits. I think I just like to see your 'let's be mean to Teatime' scenes. XD
Nimhe Zehir chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Tears of laughter. Oh dear. This is very funny. I like it a great deal. Even your chapter titles are excellent! I'm glad you wrote this. Thank you.
LadyRobin chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I really really wish I had found this earlier, I know this was last updated in 2007 but I love it so much! You should continue it! I need to know what happens
millenium-hand-and-shrimp chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
well that was one of the best-written Discworld fanfics I've ever read, and what a pity it's been abandoned.
I just really, really hope that the author is alive and well, because I'm starting to have a foreboding
Madchickenlover chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I apologise in advance for anything that is not considered appropriate.
I really hope you havent died. Even if it is just for my own selfish needs, but I (and apparently others) are so in love with this story. (so much so that I fear my life shall not be complete without it.)
This is a story that I will carry with me to the grave, so (if your not dead) please complete it so that I myself may be completed. (in one way at least)
lia chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Please update...PLEASE...!
yay chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was...really, really weird.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Sooooooo good! I wish you would continue this story :( I have reread it several times now, loving it more and more each time :D

I hope you update sometime in the near future xO
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Gods, I love this story! I think this is my 8th time reading it? Haha, well, something like that . are you going to continue writing it? I've been waiting for an update for so long now ;_;
CoffeeWench chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
This is utterly batshit, but I'm enjoying it all. I hope you'll return to it.
Till-Owlyglass chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
D': I'm seriously trying not to cry here because I know I'll probably never know how this fantastic story ever ends! I know it's been such a long time since you last updated but please, please PLEASE could you pehaps consider continuing? After all, it was two years between chapter 1 and chapter 2 when you decided to not leave it as a one-shot.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Aaaaawe man, so good! I'm guessing you're not continuing with this story?

Your writing is absolutely lovely! I wish I knew the ending to this story ;_;
Jen Lewis chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Looking good. Very interesting.
Airelle Vilka chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
I remember reading this story a while ago, and would really love it if you continued. I love how everyone is contriving to bring Susan and Teatime together, in their own way. And you wrote Granny perfectly. And I love the smut. Sigh. Please do continue.