Reviews for In Dreams
Nimhe Zehir chapter 9 . 2/19
Tears of laughter. Oh dear. This is very funny. I like it a great deal. Even your chapter titles are excellent! I'm glad you wrote this. Thank you.
LadyRobin chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I really really wish I had found this earlier, I know this was last updated in 2007 but I love it so much! You should continue it! I need to know what happens
millenium-hand-and-shrimp chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
well that was one of the best-written Discworld fanfics I've ever read, and what a pity it's been abandoned.
I just really, really hope that the author is alive and well, because I'm starting to have a foreboding
Madchickenlover chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I apologise in advance for anything that is not considered appropriate.
I really hope you havent died. Even if it is just for my own selfish needs, but I (and apparently others) are so in love with this story. (so much so that I fear my life shall not be complete without it.)
This is a story that I will carry with me to the grave, so (if your not dead) please complete it so that I myself may be completed. (in one way at least)
lia chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Please update...PLEASE...!
yay chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was...really, really weird.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Sooooooo good! I wish you would continue this story :( I have reread it several times now, loving it more and more each time :D

I hope you update sometime in the near future xO
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Gods, I love this story! I think this is my 8th time reading it? Haha, well, something like that . are you going to continue writing it? I've been waiting for an update for so long now ;_;
CoffeeWench chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
This is utterly batshit, but I'm enjoying it all. I hope you'll return to it.
Till-Owlyglass chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
D': I'm seriously trying not to cry here because I know I'll probably never know how this fantastic story ever ends! I know it's been such a long time since you last updated but please, please PLEASE could you pehaps consider continuing? After all, it was two years between chapter 1 and chapter 2 when you decided to not leave it as a one-shot.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Aaaaawe man, so good! I'm guessing you're not continuing with this story?

Your writing is absolutely lovely! I wish I knew the ending to this story ;_;
Jen Lewis chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Looking good. Very interesting.
Airelle Vilka chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
I remember reading this story a while ago, and would really love it if you continued. I love how everyone is contriving to bring Susan and Teatime together, in their own way. And you wrote Granny perfectly. And I love the smut. Sigh. Please do continue.
She Who Shines chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
Oh, no-no-no-no-no-no-NO! Not only have you not updated in near three years, but others beside myself have begged and begged and you have shown no mercy. I still harbor hope, though, and will add my own plea.

Teatime/Susan fics are so, so rare... and this is so, so good. I was in hysterics. HYSTERICS. I was laughing like crazy, and squealing like nothing before. 'In Dreams' is smart, witty, silly, and it has SUSAN WITH A FRYING PAN. You really just can't get better than that (though I did miss dear-old-poker a bit, I must say).

So, it doesn't have to be anything big (I'd love that, though), just something to wrap it all up. You can't leave us all hanging like THIS. Doesn't 'In Dreams' DESERVE an ending? On behalf of all those who have begged you before me, and for my own joy, PLEASE UPDATE!
LFuCkToY chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
This is really good. Don't forget to continue it or you will have no cookies. XD hehehehe