Reviews for Lightning Crashes
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"He would make it through this as long as he had Don there to keep him afloat. "

That's the point. Don kept them all alive. Always the protector. Sad, and beautifully done.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved how forgiving Don was in your story. Heartbreaking piece, thanks for writing it.
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Very sad. Thanks, Beth
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Just needed something to do. So I thought I would go through the older stories an read them. I really liek teh brother storys an your was great. THank you for sharing.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
:cries: It's so sad!
Freefall chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Well written!
Freefall chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
WOW! This was so good! Please write more!
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hm... the 'mommy' was a little too far, I thought. Other than that, it was great! Keep up the good work!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Sniff, sniff. That was really heartbreaking. You had the two of them pictured perfectly. That was nice insight into Don's mind when he nearly thought of his mom as a body instead of a person. Poor Charlie.
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Very sad but very well written! Great job!
sabrina chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
At once sad and uplifting at the same time - healing not only emotionally but also of their relationship. Thanks for sharing this.
Ecri chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Emotional and very realistic. I like that the brothers are able to cling to each other, and to, at least momentarily, push aside however they feel about each other (ie Don being mad at Charlie for the P versus NP thing, or Charlie being upset that Don doesn't understand) and just cling to each other to get through the shock, the pain, and the anguish of such a loss. Thanks for posting.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
*sniff* This is great... a little spooky how Charlie was talking to the wall, and very bitersweet in the end. *sniff*

Thanks for sharing,