Reviews for Labyrinth II: Return of the Ruler
Shadow Shauwna chapter 29 . 5/15/2012
Loved it it's brilliant, wonder why you haven't updated?
Vampiyaa chapter 29 . 2/26/2012
PLEEEASE UPDATE! the thingy says that you last updated forever ago!

PS this story is AMAZING, but it hasn't really lived up to its M rating yet
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
Very interesting...I can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose
kitsamuels chapter 29 . 1/15/2007
I know it's been like 3 months since you updated but I just found this story and read it in a single sitting...I love the way you weave action and romantic tension together. This is a great story with wonderfully complex characters. Please keep going?
bleedingchaos chapter 29 . 11/26/2006
I love your story. Its one of the bests ive read.I hope you update soon. love your loyal fan bleedingchaos
Von Bordeaux chapter 28 . 10/2/2006
You'll update soon... SOON! its been 7 months! hmphh

very nice story though:P
VesuvianPrincess chapter 28 . 8/15/2006
please continue this is by far one of the best Labyrinth storis I have ever read. I can't understand why you haven't posted since March it's such an incredable story.
alorindanya chapter 28 . 7/11/2006
I was stuck at home sick yesterday and so finally was able to read this. I love it. I read all 28 chapters in one sitting...and because I am a very slow reader that was 12 hours! I like the idea of Sylphs. I like the complexity of the relationships between all the characters too. I see you haven't posted anything new since March. Will anything new be posted soon?
SamZie chapter 28 . 5/25/2006
WOW! This is a great story so far, I'm so glad I didn't have to wait between every chapter... until now. Everything is wonderful tho I wonder about Myra's men. Please, keep writing and posting! Thank you!

SamZie
crystalclear8050 chapter 28 . 4/2/2006
hooray, this is way good!
Calendae chapter 28 . 3/31/2006
AH! Intrigue, suspense, and now a love triangle! Keep up the great work, I look forward to more!
Mousewolf chapter 28 . 3/31/2006
*Blinks* Meow. that's...interesting.
WickedGame chapter 28 . 3/30/2006
somehow i knew that little catch was coming!
mcfly85 chapter 28 . 3/30/2006
Another chapter! *happy dances*

Okay, so I LOVE the two intimate little conversations in this chap - one between the guys; one between the girls. Again - you're making me really care about these characters! I'm enjoying the fact that even they are struck at how kissy-kissy things have gotten between all of them. You've got quite a little soap opera on your hands here.

And then some of that banter between S and M - I'm sitting here in the office giggling as I read, seriously.

Please tell me Big J will shape up pretty soon and elegantly, romantically profess his love for S so at least their relationship can be put to bed (pun intended). ; )
PheonixFlight chapter 27 . 2/23/2006
I don't know what to say execept WOW! I've just found this story and it's wonderful, I love your characterisation of Jareth and Sarah,and I adore Mya and Paralda, they are so sweet together, the kiss was so intense and I can't wait to see what happens between them next! I'm hooked and can't wait for the next chapter!