Reviews for The Forbidden Forest
puppyface1000 chapter 12 . 6/1
squeal please
a chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
This is a wonderful story and this is my favourite chapter - them getting back together again. I thought you deserved 300 reviews ;)
MysticMonarch chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I've read this entire thing and just wanted to say that this is truly beautiful. I wish that there really was a sequel. It was so well thought out and very well written, and I praise the author/authoress for going to such lengths for this story. It's a real quality piece of writing!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Can I say wow? It feels like a good word to use. At first I was a little confused about how the story was laying out. I had so many what if moments that I think it gave me a head ache XD But I love the way you went with this. it was a bit gory but I really liked it. Especially the end hehe. Yugi falls asleep while Yami is contemplating their relationship alone :P how nice :3
Yumeina-sama chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I thought it's against the rules of to reply to your reviews using each chapter..
Thedeadwilleatyou chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
wow this is one of the best stories i have ever read and believe me i have read alot you are personally going on my favourites :)
Jade chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I LOVE Your Story!

It's truly amazing.
None chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I love It! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Maka chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
That is so weird. I have a science teacher named ...
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh gosh I'm so happy that I found this story again, this was one of the first fanfictions I ever read and now I've found it!

It's a good read.
andysanime chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Really good job on this story.
YamiYugiAtemu chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Ummmmmmm, wow? Was totally not expectin that.
YamiYugiAtemu chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Just spit it out Yugi! Like this, ahem, "I LOVE YOU YAMI! I'D DIE WITHOUT YOU! KISS ME!" Lol. At least something similar to that. XD
YamiYugiAtemu chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
*sniffle* He's letting him go? Well, you know what they say,"If you love something, set it free, and if it comes back to you it's yours" ;)
YamiYugiAtemu chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Aww, Yami's a softy underneath it all, and he's finally going to get Yugi to trust him! (Maybe) Bravo!