Reviews for The Forbidden Forest
iris pennings chapter 12 . 4/22
what was yami talking about at the end?!
when yugi would ask him what?!

yugi already knows he is an vampire
so what is his other secret then?

i want to know!
YurukaMuto A.S.M chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
I read the story, and it's good, but I prefer to think that Yugi never had friends, had esp, and his parents abuse him all the time. Ergo, was literally thrown into the forest by his parents, and the reason was because he was never loved , until he met Yami.
SweetAnimeLover chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
I would love a sequel I really like the story
puppyface1000 chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
squeal please
a chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
This is a wonderful story and this is my favourite chapter - them getting back together again. I thought you deserved 300 reviews ;)
MysticMonarch chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I've read this entire thing and just wanted to say that this is truly beautiful. I wish that there really was a sequel. It was so well thought out and very well written, and I praise the author/authoress for going to such lengths for this story. It's a real quality piece of writing!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Can I say wow? It feels like a good word to use. At first I was a little confused about how the story was laying out. I had so many what if moments that I think it gave me a head ache XD But I love the way you went with this. it was a bit gory but I really liked it. Especially the end hehe. Yugi falls asleep while Yami is contemplating their relationship alone :P how nice :3
Yumeina-sama chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I thought it's against the rules of to reply to your reviews using each chapter..
Thedeadwilleatyou chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
wow this is one of the best stories i have ever read and believe me i have read alot you are personally going on my favourites :)
Jade chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I LOVE Your Story!

It's truly amazing.
None chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I love It! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Maka chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
That is so weird. I have a science teacher named ...
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh gosh I'm so happy that I found this story again, this was one of the first fanfictions I ever read and now I've found it!

It's a good read.
andysanime chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Really good job on this story.
YamiYugiAtemu chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Ummmmmmm, wow? Was totally not expectin that.