Reviews for New Horizon
PerilousRosella chapter 62 . 3/29
-gleeful squee- even though this was the first fanfic I read it is still my favorite! Not only are the characters awesome but every chapter is riveting! I'm greedy though so do update as often as you can! Hehe!
RedDeathLvr chapter 62 . 3/29
I love Lizzie's temper and sarcasm towards Erik. Although, if she keeps it up, it could be detrimental to her health, because there's only so much he will take. So now what is he going to do now that he knows Christine is pregnant? He needs to decide which woman he wants for Lizzie's sake. I hate how he uses her. However, that being said, I love the storyline. ;)
Threatens and Adores chapter 62 . 3/28
Brilliant chapter! Despite Christine's POV appearance, it felt quite like a great transitional chapter with life at the Opera with Christine's presence. I particularly liked the insights from Lizzy on why Erik was drawn to Christine, but also how Christine and Raoul worked as a couple together. I'm really hoping for a few more short Raoul/Christine bits to give more into their relationship, but I imagine those will be a'coming especially with the pregnancy bit. That being said, I am also extremely looking forward to what I hope is the inevitable Christine/Erik meeting!

The ending was also wonderfully resonant, Erik seeking comfort in Elizabeth for the first true, honest time was quite exciting. While, of course, he isn't there yet, I am hoping it is a taste of what is to come! Thank you for another wonderful chapter and cannot wait to read more! xx
caitreylove chapter 62 . 3/28
Oh! I did NOT see that coming. What an awesome and wonderful thing to check email and find a chapter! I'm totally thrilled :D I love Lizzy's less than lovely feelings toward Christine - totally natural. I also love the way she caves to Erik because it's normal, too, when you love someone. You can go either way, stay mad or feel the need to comfort. It's totally Lizzy to comfort (though can we PLEASE have a scene where she lets him have it a little longer and he has to work a little harder to get her back? Pretty please?). Please keep going and finish!
PerilousRosella chapter 61 . 2/25
I'm honored to be thanked! This chapter is absolutely awesome as it is infuriatingly tense! I'm practically on the edge of my seat!
Threatens and Adores chapter 61 . 2/25
Wow, how fantastic to be back in Eric's mind again! I thought your efforts turned out beautifully and I quite liked that part of the chapter. I'm so excited to see what happens now that Christine has shown up! That moment at the end was brilliant, with Erik being unable to focus on Elizabeth - I'm looking forward to see how the dynamics shift and how her presence affects our characters!

Keep up the beautiful work and cannot wait to hear from you again! xx
RedDeathLvr chapter 61 . 2/24
Yay! Another update! Poor Lizzie. She's done so much for Erik, but once Christine returns, he treats her like a nobody. Wake up Erik!
caitreylove chapter 61 . 2/24
Yay! I was just wondering about you the other day - I'm so very happy to see this chapter! Things are coming to a head now! I smell a potential double cross in the works with the de Chagny's! Or at least Raoul...Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm just so excited to see this new chapter.

And I love how your own life and experience has continued to shape Lizzy's development as a character. You got Erik's voice perfectly again.

Looking forward to the next one!
PerilousRosella chapter 60 . 2/9
I love this fan fiction! Absolutely addicted! Please post more I'm dying to know what happens! I burned through all the chapters in a day!
Threatens and Adores chapter 60 . 1/29
Back again, now at the end of what you have posted!

So delighted to be back in the world of Elizabeth again. It's strange, even after the long hiatus it felt easy to slip back into the narrative and be completely comfortable (though the amounts of times I read this may border on obsessive). I'm quite looking forward to some Erik POVs, what is going to happen with Christine, and just being in Elizabeth's head again.

I am so excited to see what happens next, post soon.

Thank you, thank you again for picking this back up xx

(Also, late comment, but you started this when you were 16? Damn, the stuff I was writing then had a lot less cohesion than this story.)
Threatens and Adores chapter 59 . 1/29
Okay, I have not formally read this chapter but I can - OHMYGOD. I cannot explain the intense excitement that swept over me when (after my now sporadic trips to ) I check my favorite stories bar and see New Horizons at the top. I tell myself not to get too excited, it could be a note or something like but I DIED I saw new chapters and this wonderful note. Yes, we are still out here waiting for you!

I will now go on and read this chapter and the next, sorry for missing the great return but I am here now!

Honestly can't believe your last post was so long ago - I so vividly remember reading it all in almost one sitting.

Thank you for listening and still being out there xx
So glad you're back!
RedDeathLvr chapter 60 . 1/25
Great chapter! Hope the plan works. Thank you for the update. Look forward to the next one.
caitreylove chapter 59 . 1/23
OMG! It's me! Kate September! I have been following you since the beginning!

You know the spookiest thing? I literally thought about this story two days ago, sadly remembering you never finished it. I'm so, so glad you have come back to it. Yay!
RedDeathLvr chapter 59 . 1/23
I'm am beyond thrill, ecstatic,,...EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for continuing this wonderful fic. This is one of my most favorite phics of all time, and trust me when I say I've read tons of POTO fics. Thank you again! I look forward to the next update!