Reviews for A Little Too Late
Metomorpher chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
What happened to Numair's "promise" after lunch?
vampiregal42 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really like this story! It is OOC, but still really good and kind of funny if you think bout it..
Swangal chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Good. You were right about ooc though since Onua is one of Numair's closest friends.
Red chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Loved it! all the other fic's about that subject end up in bets on when they will get married, but this one was different. i liked the originality in it, very nice! :)
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
adored it! absolutely amazing! im just wondering...are you a delta goodrem fan? its just that this is the second fic of yours that ive read with one of her song titles as the title...not that im complaining or anything i love delta! but oneshot...its going straight on my favs!

Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
As I'm doing this at like 12:24pm or is it 11:24? I hate this night of FALL BACK! ARG it confuses me!

Ne way since i'm sleepy and kan't really think of how the characters would reallie act... *YAWNS and falls asleep until a cold nose of a dog nuzzles a girl in front of a computer, the girl snapps awake and pushes the dog away. Then stars back at the computer screen, reluctantly* I forgot wat i was gonna say so Lets just say it was great...
seawitch chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
that was really cute. i think that onua reacted a little strongly, but with her past, it's understandable. only... what does OOC stand for?
Squeakingtwig63 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I like it!
Bo the Nib chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
cool. i enjoyed that alot. at i was surprised that onua reacted so strongly at first cause numair is her best friend, but evedently all the others were as surprised as me, including onua herself. a tiny teeny bit OOC at some points, but not much. liked it lots
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Aw, how sweet! Plus it was well written :)

I like the way you've made Cloud speak, and also the fact that you've done a Daine and Numair fic where they actually tell everyone about their love. I haven't seen many of those :)
bookworm44 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Great story, please write more!
Tonx chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That was awesome. And after onua acting as a sort of mother during wild magic it makes alot of sense. PERFECT!
yeah111 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh so sweet!Write more.
lionessJon chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I like it! Please, please write more Daine Numair fic!
stargirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2005