Reviews for Taking Time For Tea
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oooooh.

You write Kuro/Fay quite well! Their characterisations are lovely. This is…not cute, that's not the right word. Interesting, that's the one. A very good interesting.
loki lee chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
“Pin-oof!” Fai shoved the pinas into Kurogane’s mouth, muffling (and practically choking) the other man.

Now, read this sentence outloud. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD! I could not stop laughing. oh... Yes, I was reading fanfiction out loud in my head? XD Doesn't make any sense.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Cute and fluffy, hinting at something deeper... Lovely story! :3

"Anything was better when being poured by a naked Kurogane. Scientific fact."

Oh, yeah. Totally agree with you on this one, Fai. *nods sagely*
Every Dog Has Its Day chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow, i usually get bored with drabbles but these are just great, perfect length and magnificent content and words in shuch short space! Absolutely loved it, great job. :D
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
aw these fit perfectly! i like the fluff3 and it is a scientific fact that everything taste better when a naked kurogane serves it!
drinktea chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
15 minutes on each of these? They seem far too well thought out for just fifteen minutes. You are the proest of the pro.

Though Kuro x Fay doesn't usually float my boat, I found this collection very enjoyable. Every piece was great, could be read on its own and still pull a little heartstring. Very, very nice.

- Sakura
RebbeLi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Very cute I love this paring ) So keep them coming :P
joviality chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I like the tea comparison especially. Nicely written drabbles )
kumiya chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Haha! That was funny at the end. I liked the: "Anything was better when being poured by a naked Kurogane. Scientific fact."

Good job. Your writing style is very clear.
lspeakl chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
AW MAN! YOU ROCK. i love your expression and i like how the drabbles flowed and connected and how eventually everything came to this whole complete ending. yeah yeah!you rock! and the characters arent twisted either. which make it all the more interesting and humorous. loveya!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Perfect! Definately going in the favs ;)
Brass Dragon chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This makes me very happy. I quoted you in my bio...with appropriate linkage of course. Hope you don't mind.
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is such a great little ficlet! It is just so fun to watch how you have the two interacting. And Kurogane intending to hit Fai for being such an idiot turning into Kurogane kissing Fai instead is hilarious! And so Kurogane.
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
nice - short sweet and brilliant!
Ten chapter 1 . 6/11/2005