Reviews for Looking Glass
Whoa This Is Awesome
SerenSierra chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Loved this story :)
Hobbes chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
Hey! I Absolutly love your story! I cant wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.

omidorichan chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
*hands you a plateful of chauldron cakes*

Now write more! Please! It is getting so good!

-Sinead Usagi
Avanell chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
yes, definitely hermione and draco on this side of the mirror. that's some action i want. still haven't checked what ship this story is one, but then again...we do have TWO sides ;)
AStarGazingGirl chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
I am really liking the fact that Draco's reflection is all shy and unnerved. (I am not entirely sure that is a word, but it's late and in my head it sounds good.) I just love that that is how he sees himself, or maybe I don't get the whole mirror thing. Anyway, I can't wait to see what the Hermiones think of there new homes.
Avanell chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Oh, I can see it now...timid lupin with "bold" hermione, and timid hermione with timid draco. aww... Oh, goodness, I can't WAIT for the switch. Or seductress hermione w/ bad-ass draco on the other side. what ship did you put this under (if any)?
pottersgirl91 chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Good chapter... Update soon!

Flower Sisters chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I LOVE IT! I beg of you continute. So real Hermione is good. But mirro is bad? It would be funny if bad Hermione dated Draco! LOL!

shatterdheart chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
update! I love this story! really i do! so could you update?
pottersgirl91 chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Hey, I really, reaLLY, REALLY like this story a lot and I think you are doing a wonderful job on it, but will you please, pleASE, PLEASE update because I have been waitng months and you still haven't updated yet. So, please update soon and keep up the amazing work.

pottersgirl91 chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
omg, i really love your story, please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon... your story is so great and i just want to find out what happens next:D

your faithful reveiwer,

p.s. have i mentioned how much i love your story?
IamSiriusgrl chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
hmm...very interesting. 'reflection Lupin' seems very evil indeed. Update soon!
Mac1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
Err.. oh boy, evil Lupin is rather hot. I shouldn't be thinking this way, but can't help it.

Question: would he be completely evil? Because mirror Hermione (or not so saint Hermione) seems to have some goodness left from "regular" Hermione, which is cool. So is Lupin completely evil, or does he retain some goodness of "regular" Lupin.

Wow, did that make any sense?

Love the story and can't wait for an update.