Reviews for Take My Breath Away
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I've read a lot of Sirius-Hermione fanfics, maybe because they are like my favorite pair, and even when some of them are like very explicit with the sexual descriptions. Yours really got me, it was more smooth, more romantic, and I liked it more. Thank you so much, and Hapyy Holidays :) You definatly go to Favorites :)

BTY: YEARS AND YEARS OF TRYING TO FIND THIS SONG, AND FINALLY.. :) THANKS.. YES I KNOW IT'S SO OBVIOUS but I'm trying to get better in english

also: sorry about the grammar mistakes.. I'm from Mexico and.. its cold.. so I have to be super fast :) haha byee!
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Short and sweet. It was nice. Good job.

Tori
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
i love it, it's so cute!
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I love it! That is my all time favorite love song!
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
very nice. I enjoyed it.
Koukla22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I've just read your story for probably the hundredth time and why I haven't reviewed before, I don't know... but I meant to ages ago!

Great one-shot... I love Sirius and Hermione and I love your writing :)
crystal.of.ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
aww this was great!

It would be awesome too open a story this way, and then the rest telling how they got to that :)

But I know its only a one shot, but like all your other sirius/hermione fics I loved it!
Stephanie Jean Snape chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
aaww the ending was perfect
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
sweet
Spiffy chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Very good
Alas Vomit chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I have to review even though this story is pretty old. I read one of your stories (I forget what it is called... Hermione loves Sirius, Sirius gets drunk, Sirius takes Hermione's virginity, Hermione and Remus get together... that one), and I just HAD to read your other ones. I got to the first line in this and was nearly screamed "THIS IS THE FIRST SBHG STORY I EVER READ!" I loved it then, and I love it now. Just thought I would say that.
coffeegirl123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
great story!
Alana84 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Outstanding one-shot, I loved it like I do with all of your Sirius/Hermione fics!
shahanie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow. I love it!
Soofija chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
It was a really beautiful story, even though in the middle I came to think about the fact that he's ols enough to be her father. But such thought were quickly chased away P

Loves the story.