Reviews for Formation of the Marauders
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
That Sounds Like Something The Hat Would Say To Peter. True Too
listeninggame chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
This was so seriously cute. I can't even begin to express how I feel about this ficlet.
listeninggame chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Remus thinks to formally. No matter how smart he is, he is still eleven years old. Setting that matter aside... OH MY GOSH! SAPPHIRE AND REMUS ARE SO CUTE! Aaaaaaah! I can't contain it!
listeninggame chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I really like this! It is still a little odd, but, in all, it's a pretty cool story. Did you come up with the Sorting song yourself?
Ciara-Akemi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011

CUTE! I lvoed it!.
blueyblonde chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
i love it
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love that random line you threw in there from PRINCESS BRIDE. I laughed when Sirius said that. ) Very cute start.
kathleen chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Woot Woot a referance from princess bride! You are my hero I shall bring you chocolate you amazing creature. Keep up the great stories!

teddybeargirl89
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
"Listen, Rem, we're going to be animaguses and come with you whether you like it or not," stated James matter-of-factly.

"You are going to become animagi," Remus corrected.

"Oh, so you agree," I remarked.

Remus looked at the three of us and smiled. Very quietly, as if to himself, he said, "I have wonderful friends."

"OUT!" screeched Madame Pomfrey.

LOL! Great story, I loved it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Loved it! This story is wonderful!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
"Why would Dumbledore put such a dangerous plant on the grounds?" Stella wondered.

"This is Dumbledore we're talking about. He must have a purpose," reasoned Sapphire.

"It could knock out the Slytherins," suggested James. "That is a good reason." Sirius laughed a bark-like laugh

hahaha I loved the knocke out SLytherins thing. lol. Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
He seems a bit odd and shy, but I bet Sirius and I can get him to come out of his shell. "Anyway, my name is James Potter."

Sirius added, "And my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die."

I stared at Sirius in bewilderment while the other child chuckled.

Sirius explained, "It's a line from The Princess Bride. I watch muggle movies 'cause it pisses my parents off." Ah, so he disagreed with his family's infamous beliefs. He was also deliberately disobedient. Yes, I definitely was fond of Sirius already. Next, he turned back to the boy. "Actually, I'm Sirius Black, though you can call me Inigo if you prefer."

He smiled. "Perhaps later. Well, it is very nice to meet you both. I'm Remus Lupin."

Once Remus came out of his shell he, too, was very good company. I was disappointed when the train reached Hogsmeade Station and the three of us had to go with the other first years to be sorted.

I love it. little!Mauraders are so cute. lol. Great chapter!
Tzipporah chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Me likes it.

Although I do belive Peter has more qualities than the hat saw in him. I do belive he is loyal to a certain degree. I't must have been difficult for him to cut of his own hand to help his master rise again. He could have betrayed him and actually killed him in the beginning of the fourth book and earned the respect of Dumbledore and the whole magic community. But he chose to stay loyal to his master. He had chosen his life and he stayed true to it. I do think though that he might bail on him in order to help Harry survive one day because of his debt to him.

I think he is an extremely loyal guy and he was loyal to the maureders all his years in Hogwarts, that is until he met a "greater" master, that is Voldemort.

He must have had some of the poore-blood ideas in his head from the start but chosen not to speak of them to his friends knowing that he was the least of them and they did not agree with him on the subject. But this new master agreed with him and thought his world wiews vere wright and probably at first made him feel better and brighter than the marauders ever did.

I think Peter is an underestemated caracter.

After all, the sorting hat did put him in Gryffindor for a reason.

The ones that don't fit any criterya go to Huffelpuff... wich by the way I like the best. From an educational point of view I hate the sorting hat and the dormatory sortings... but thats a nother story.

Enough ranting on your review page.

A good beginning of the marauders schoolyears.

I off too read the sequel.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »