Reviews for StockTello Enterprises
Piper chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Holy shit. Ho-ly shit. I have no other words for this, other than it's incredible, and that I love it.
Sergeant Turtle chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
(gulps) And I say my Donnie's going to get scary... well done...

- ST
GonkhNation chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I need to apologize. Why? Because it has taken me literally 8 years to review your work despite how much I loved it. I read it ages ago when I was new to the site and I remember thinking about it for days afterwards. It must have stuck to memory because when I got back into TMNT fanfiction again, I made a point to find this story. Needless to say it's still one of my favorite Donatello fics. The premise was fantastic, the characterizations flawless and the whole thing was just brilliantly executed. I can't imagine what Don must have went through to turn into this future version of himself, yet from the pieces that can be gathered the situation seems entirely plausible. At the same time it's just so sad to think the family could've been put in such a state where things were able to deteriorate to that extent. What a gloomy possibility this is. But then you have the present counterbalancing all this, where Don is still himself and so refreshingly in character that you just can't help but feel hopeful things might change for the better. The ending was beautiful. It was nicely surreal, how the two realities were somehow merging during points of the story, but the ending really tied it. I think you meant to leave it a little ambiguous as to how things eventually turn out and that's what's so great about it. It kind of opens the story up to the reader's interpretation. And trust me I spent alot of time doing that interpreting. So, just wanted to say thanks, you're a great author and I hope that talent serves you well whatever you decide to do in the future.
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
will there be a sequel?
nim draug chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
This was brilliant :) I loved it - very well written. Please write more stories like this :)x
August08 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Fantastic story. I loved it. You're an awesome writer.
Megan McAlistair chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
ah, never has uncertainty felt this blissfull

good story

good writing

really good

dark... but awesome
Megan McAlistair chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
oh god

this almost physically hurts

that's how much it draws me in

oh god

I'm glad this fic is finished, I'd hate to wait for this
Megan McAlistair chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
they are only dreams!

only fragments of a different reality that somehow found their way into your mind, Donatello!

heavy, just heavy

I want to keep on reading even though it hurts me emotionally to see Don like this

your writing is that good
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
chained to the wall?

when Don's evil he's really evil

resurrecting the dead

torturing his brothers...

how come I've never seen an Evil!Mikey fic?

but this chapter was well-done

really well-done
MarieTheManiac chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Seriously now, I've read this story so often now and it keeps getting better with every time! Call me sick, but stories where something's bothering or even torturing Donny are something like my favorites(when there's a big brother to comfort him, of course :)

I don't know, but sadistic Donny has something about him that made me read this story over and over(not just that, of course! It's an awesome story in every way possible!)

Well, what else can I say? Keep on writing such great stuff :D!

Greetings,

MarieTheManiac
Moonsetta chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I really hope Donnie doesn't end up like that. The image is just very creepy, you know for Donnie.
thehappystalkerball chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Ohh, FREAKY! That was so freaky! Ah, the possible horrors the future could hold. That had to be terrifying. Ah, poor tortured Leo! That was a great fic, totally great to read and you definitely did well with the horror aspect of it. I felt my stomach churn a couple times with trepidation. Wow. I loved the ending. Very fitting!
Leepet chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Oh geeze, that's scary. And yet, incredibly good. I really liked that story. That was a great way to tell it. The switching back and forth from future to present was a nice touch. Keep writing! You're good.
Leepet chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
OMG! This is frikin' frikin' freaky! (O.O Try saying that 10 times fast...)

Really, really awesome! Except that Donnie is evil. I don't like that. It's scary.