Reviews for Nightmares of Mortality
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
I love it!

I love it I love it I love it!

:D

Not enough Blathy, not enough (or any, for that matter) slash, but I LOVE it!

You brought him back! You rock!

Whoohoo!
Ryasha chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
Phwa, I did so like it. I stayed up till 2 am in the morning reading this. And a bunch of your other fanfictions. xD;; I'm surprised more people didn't review. But I suppose it's because this is a somewhat small fandom. I only got into it a couple days ago.. anyway,I'm looking forward to some more fanfics from you. Hopefully. xD;
Dark-Artemis89 chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
I don't like it.

I love it!

Can't believe I had this on my favourites but didn't review.

::smiles:: But anywayz, 'ere I' am, reviewing for your story.

::waves::

Ja ne!

~ 89
minigoth chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
OMG! This story rocks. Please tell me this isn't the end of it! I hope there's more comming
Lady-of-the-Dragons chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
*sighs with relief* Knew you couldn't send Chas to hell, but relieved anyway. Is there going to be a followup?
Streetwise chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
_

Loved the ending
Shlee Verde chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
that was awesome! i really liked this story. are you going to write a sequel? and i really like just a start too. please keep writing these wonderful stories. :)
lynneanne chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
That was a perfect ending! Nothing I would have liked to see more in the movie than Chas being saved. Since I couldn't have it on film, I will happily take it here! Thanks for a riveting and thoroughly entertaining tale.
Kismet2 chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Do I like it? Hell yes! Now, how about a sequel? One that develops the relationship between John and Chas a bit more, hm? *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Celine Jordan chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Aww! He's human! So cute! The slightly could-be slashy undertones are very nice. It hints at slashiness to come, but since this is the end, I guess it'll just have to be up to the reader to imagine it!
shinigamipriestess chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Likin this one too!

Poor Chas! *hugs the little angel* save him John!

*waits in anticipation for the next chappy*

hurry hurry hurry!

Shin x
Streetwise chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
Awe, poor Chas. I was a bit disappointed he played such a minor role in the movie (not to mention Ange and John just walked out without glancing at him), so it's kewlies that he gets a story. Hm... muches supsence... Well, update so I know what'll happen!
mee chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
eep! write more!
Falcon Horus chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
Wow, lovin' this!

Greetz ;)
Lady-of-the-Dragons chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
Tell me you're not sending Chas to hell! You cannot do that!

Great story, by the way. New chapter soon, please!