Reviews for The Masochistic Adventures of Ford and Arthur
Darking Girl chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Oh dear. That was so funny. And the turnip! I really think you managed to convey a sense of the real H.G.T.T.G with that bit. HILLARIOUS! And that they were masochistic! hehehe! I loved both of these chapters. And I thankyou for making me laugh *applaudes klatukatt*
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
I'm sorry, this didn't make sense to me at all.
elvencherry07 chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
LoL )
The res a Wombat chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Ha Ha Ha... sounds like something that would come into my mind ! Loved the graphic scenes and can't wait for the next installment ;)

PS Yes Tomiko, its ME the Queen of all dirty H2G slash!
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Um, how to describe this? Funny? Disturbing? Oddly hot? Yay, duct tape! Thanks for writing another chapter!
HurriCanine chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Yay! Ha, I thought I was gonna get a Ford/Arthur, but instead you made it my favorite pairing! I love you so much right now! The world needs more Arthur/Zaphod, so write more!
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
Hah! This is so sick and twisted and hilarious. I love it. I'd really love to read another chapter about them listening to vogon poetry in the same cage. That would be hot. So please write more Ford/Arthur spurfleness? )
HurriCanine chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
ARGH! You leave us hanging like that? NO! Continue this story!

Please?
Gilded Muse chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Hehe. That was so sick and twisted. I think I love you.

Who would have imagined Ford and Arthur were such masochist. Of course, Arthur did follow Ford around the galaxy for a while there, which has to prove some amount of love of pain.

Loved your poetry, by the way. I thought that some of the metaphysical imagery was really particularly effective. And interesting rhythmic devices too, which seemed to counterpoint the surrealism of the underlying metaphor of the vogonity of the poet's compassionate soul, which contrives through the medium of the verse structure to sublimate this, transcend that, and come to terms with the fundamental dichotomies of the other, and one is left with a profound and vivid insight into whatever it was the poem was about.
Atki-kun chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
So, the next chapter will be dirtier eh? Write it soon then . This was... unique. I rather liked the whole masochist thing about this.
FanFiction Fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Mehewhewhew XD v amusing ideas you have!

I agree with Nuwanda (about Ford's masochistic streak.. I feel it's quite Ford-ish), & about her comments on Vogons too XD

By the way, count me on expecting that promised MEAT too :D (feeling hungry already)
gee tomi chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Ha ha, hee hee.

I know this is sad, but I can't wait for the next chapter .

On the poems, they weren't really screaming or just speaking plain nonsense. It was more like:

Oh, my squacble,

I shall rip out your fgluule,

The yokrels shine like toohlels and ofkticons.

AD/FP so hawt
klatukatt chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
chapter two is a brief interlude while I think of some MEAT to write
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I really really enjoyed this. You should write some more like this, or continue this fic. I rather liked the idea of Ford having a masochistic streak to him. Just glad it was a fetish for Vogon POETRY and not Vogons themselves. That would have been a bit...squicky. Loved it though, and am eagerly anticipating any others like it that possibly possibly may nance into existance. *pleading eyes* S'il vous plait?