Reviews for Vacations Are Hazardous To Your Health
Gin chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I thought that I'd already reviewed this, guess not and apologies for the delay. I like this (Calhoun and Shelby are my favorites). Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
kingofthewild1 chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
i thought it was really good keep going
nfgirl chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Ooh. This is shaping up to be a really good adventure story... I'm looking forward to future chapters! :D

Also, if you have a LJ, there's a NF community where you could post this fic. We'd love to have new members, especially fic writers!

(I'm tangerrine.)
ScopesMonkey chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Oh... I am intrigued. I haven't read any of the books, other than a few TNG books written while the show was still running, so I'm assuming that "New Frontier" is a book series? I really like the two characters; you do a good job getting into their heads! This is really well written, too, and you keep your pace very well. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens.
RavenDove chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
This is very interesting, I've added it to my C2 archive and look forward to the rest of the story.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove) Huff
Tmir chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
are you gonna write more this is really good
Aurelia30 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Not a long chapter, but you've already caught my attention! Calhoun is by far my favorite Starfleet captain! I can hardly wait to see what you've got planned for my two favorite captains...