Reviews for Never
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
That was fantastic! An unexplored side, I loved it!

This line was so funny: "Really? I hadn't noticed." Phileas huffed.

Wishing there was more,

Slinky
KimNYC chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Good! I always thought Jules parents would disapprove of his career choice.
jenben chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Oh, goodness, I loved it! The typical Phileas dry humor, Verne's perfect reaction to his father's years of tormenting him, Rebecca's dry humor AND wise timing-you wrote them perfectly. More than that, your writing style is excellent and very readable. Thanks so much for the story,

jenben
Brighid98 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I've been a fan of your work since reading your Buckaroo Bonzai fanfics! I love how you instill great emotion into your characters. I'd love to see this story go farther!
KatD1359 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I do hope that there is more to come. Such as the Foggs getting Jules to talk about his childhood and helping him deal with it the best way they can.
lynneanne chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Oh, this so begs for a longer story - wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
jedijaina chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Great story so far. I cannot wait to read more of what happens to poor Jules and what awaits him in the future.
Ecri chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I haven't checked in on the Jules Verne stories in awhile, but now I'm glad I decided to do so today. I do hope you intend to write more of this story. I like the emotion of it and am intrigued by the hints of Verne's past. Would like to see more of what he's endured and how the Foggs learn about it, feel about it, and how they help him come to terms with it and with his vow to "Never" return to his father.
BumponLog chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I do not usually read this fandom, but, since I saw that you had a recent title here, i thought I would investigate.

Very nicely done. Strike hard with the emotion. Shows the sacrafices Verne has made to be with the cousins.

I am most interested in seeing mose of this story line.

ty for the great story.