Reviews for Brainwashed
Guest chapter 31 . 3/2/2013
I know it's years later, but I can't help but practically beg for the third part of the series. Please revive it for al your fans. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would thoroughly enjoy it.
Gilly chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
this book is awesome but i wish the chapters were long
ChopSuzi chapter 31 . 3/22/2012
Okay, so I looked through your other ff's and I can't seem to find the 3rd installment on this series. Would you please enlighten me as to where it is if you have written it? If you've abandoned it, I'm sorry for bothering you.
LewistheTurtle chapter 31 . 2/15/2010
this story is amazing! Please finish it off or at least continue! I wanna know how it ends! :D
KingdomHeartsDragon chapter 31 . 7/17/2009
Intresting plot, can't wait for the next one. Please update soon.
Yami-sama42 chapter 31 . 6/19/2009
This story is so great! Deception, too. *had a mind jump and really wanted to move on to this one* Excellent! I totally love it. It's so sad, but the last chapter was pretty cool. Some Father/son love. *huggles and says, 'AW!'* Anyway, great work, great story. I can't wait for the next one!
Moriko Nightdream chapter 31 . 8/23/2008
Gah! Need more! Evil cliffies, always sneek up an get me, it's a conspiracy, I know it.
inukagome15 chapter 31 . 4/4/2008
Another good story.
lightbow chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
I love the Split Rock Light House referentce!
Rebel Story Writer chapter 31 . 10/6/2006
iz there gonna b a 3rd? caz it woud be kool. hope so. ur on my alert list.
Firefly4000 chapter 31 . 6/21/2006
please hurry up with this next part im dieing to read more
Zirra Nova chapter 31 . 5/20/2006
*bounces around histericly happy for about two hours shouting at the top of her lungs((at least in her head)) "Yeah! He told his Dad, he told his Dad!"* _ I know, I'm very strange, but I can't help it. This was so fun to read, and you wrote it wonderfully. I can't wait to begin the next story, so I got to go. Ja Ne, Zirra.

*Rushes to the next story*
dante hunter chapter 31 . 3/1/2006
wow the last chapter please in the next book make plasmius die by danny's hand painfully
ChaosFallen chapter 31 . 12/25/2005
WHAT! That's the end!

How do you sleep at night!

Ha, just kidding!

Eagerly awaiting your next story!
thesimplyuninspired chapter 31 . 12/7/2005
...-gasp-

Oh...my... -restrains scream- But YAY! Jack didn't (well, completely) freak out! That's good! :)

But you just had to end it there, didn't you? -shakes head helplessly- SIGH. Well, that's just the way it goes.

SO! This was a MARVELOUS fanfic. I can't wait for the next one.

Toodle-oo! -waves and leaves to wait for next fanfic-