Reviews for Crossing The Line
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I like your story! Upadte soon!
maeisha chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
I really loved your story and i would love it even more if u would continue it please.
Chibi3173 chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
wow this story is awesome, please please update soon!
Aacura chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Hey, I love the plot! Id be pretty ticked if my bro stole my car too... especially since he's underage... shmeh!

Update soon k! -
Kkim19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
heh, cool; the all too famous kai hiwatari falling for someone? swet;

i love your descriptions; way cool first chapt!

~kk
Spinalz chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
well this story sounds interesting...hope u update
Calliope's Inspiration chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Yay, you updated and all I have to say is please continue! This story is good!
Mist Rogue chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
I found this story from PinkPunkGirl (formerly called Glimmern Glitas) and its a good story. Keep it up
kaiyus chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Pretty good so far... The only thing I can comment on is the fact that you have a LOT of detail-perhaps too much detail. You should let the reader imagine what the character looks like instead of forcing fact after fact on them. I.m sure that your writing will be good enough for us to get a nice picture of your characters without the overkill details.

- Kuri
jiinks chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
i totally love this fic, i mean it has eveything form humour to dram update soon
kuraiai chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Ha ha, pretty funny in the end. (So Andrew is Krstal's brother...? I wouldn't of known if you didn't point that out. U) yeah, it DID take you forever, meanie! How could you leave me in the dust waiting for your return? J/K, I'll forgive since you came back and saved me from the dust all over me.

Anyways, hope that you will have a fun chapter next, and yes it is getting interesting, although I have a slight clue what is going on in a way. Later, wish you luck with ALL of you stories!
lilyflower chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
FINALLY!

Once again, great job! Please update soon!
Desastrus chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Yay! You updated! I thought you'd given up. That was a good chapter but I thought the Kai part was a bit draggy. UPDATE!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Love it update again soon. .
Snodil chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Hi- long since i reviewd now, but as normal this chapter is good -

damn i would be pissed of if my sister would ake my car without asking!