Reviews for Issues
MAJOR issues. And, yes, I think that did answer his question. XD
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
GO DOC-BOT! Great story.
SylverMage chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
*sidesplitting laughter is heard. For a very long time*

Daily occurance, I take it. Oh, Ultra Magnus. You have no idea.

Short, sweet, and hilarious. Nice job :D
Swany chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
For some reason I find angry Ratch in alt form hilarious.

Nothin' funnier than an angry ambulance.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Fear Ratchet! The cranky CMO from Hades! XD Sooner or later Magnus will face the wrath of Senor Crankypants! ;P
Darkscream chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Poor clueless Magnus. He really does have issues and is so clueless.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
XD that was hilarious XD i loved

Wheeljack noticed Ultra Magnus’ quizzical expression and tried to explain further. “Jazz here is our special ops officer and he pulls all kinds of crazy stunts; so if he says you’ve got thrill issues…”

“You got issues.” Ironhide interrupted.

that was great
Snow Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
The point of this was basically to show... you don't mess with Ratchet ;) It gave me the giggles at the end with Ratchet screaming after them.

I think Magnus is playing his innocent card again. I doubt doubt doubt that he wouldn't know the Ark crew. But again, in my verse, Magnus and Ratchet are best buds because well... Magnus has a tendency to get hurt too much. So.. yeah much audio malfunctions from Ratchet. ;)

Still funny though _
DeltaSilver88 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This was so priceless! Thanks for the laughs! LOL

One thing I don't get... how do the twins manage to drive in the Ark? Aren't the corridors a little small and short for them? Well... maybe the corner turns are the reason why a slow ambulance could gain on them so fast! Heehee...
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I have to agree with one of the previous reviews, I can't wait to see what happens to Ultra Magnus on his first visit to Ratchet.

I've read several of your other Ratchet and twins stories, but this one sums them all up in a nice, neat package.
Nephthys Snape chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Priceless. I love when they give Ratchet hell.
Straya chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hee hee! Just gotta say this one definitely gets two thumbs up from a major Ratchet fangirl. _-
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Nice. A little short, but nice.
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
bwahaha... poor Mags... just wait till he comes face-to-face with Ratch so he can see for himself just how deadly the CMO can be... me also wonders what said CMO just did to the Twins...