Reviews for Eclipse
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I love Prowl/Jazz enough that I pretty much consider it canon. You capture them and their relationship so well! It's adorable how much Prowl is concerned for Jazz and understands Jazz's need for his music and his job. Beautiful!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw! So sweet! And the parts with Ratchet were also quite funny.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
this was cute and good.
raw talent chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I love the way you portray Ratchet in this story. In fact, i love him in all of your stories. You're a really good writer and i must add you to my Author Alert list ;)
ThatRobotLover chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
AW! HOW SWEET! *heartshaped eyes* It reminds me a lot of a story I'm writing/drawing too (but it's not slash). You describe such cute scenes, so snuggly! .
guess chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That last song, it's "All I Ask of You" from the Phantom of the Opera, by Andrew Lloyd Webber, isn't it?
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
aw! fluffy cute-mush-ness! So sweet!
Draconic Caduceus chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I loved this story. Granted, this isn't the kind of stories I normally read, (no offense) but I found I actually enjoyed this. It always felt awkward to read these kind of stories, but this one made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Keep up the good work, and good luck on all your other fics.

crazyprowlperson chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
hey i loved this story. a very good job well done. i read this story more than once and i still loved it.
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I was looking through my favourites tonight, and I wondered why 'Eclipse' wasn't in there... oops. Sorry, hon. :(

You already know I love this fic to bits'n'pieces, but let's make it official, shall we? PJ interaction is always wonderful, especially coming from you. You've had a great grasp of characterization from the beginning way back on Lexicon, and it seems to only get better with every fic you write. :) And hey, it's PJ. ;)
Nephthys Snape chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I love Jazz and Prowl, but I really really love Ratchet. He cracks me up. Great story.
Flyby Stardancer chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
(loves) Awesomeness!
Uftaki chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Aw... so sweet! :3 Cute, tender and touching little fic. Funny too, with the interactions with the other Autobots... X3 The lyrical choices were really appropriate. (and _Prowl_ singing! Too bad we couldn't hear _that_... *_*)