Reviews for Snow Day
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
aww, this was totally cute! loved it mucho!
zakipoe79 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw! So cute! I can't help but be worried about Zelos, though. He was always my favorite character from ToS. . I love how you write! I practically worship you! Argh! *pirate no jutsu* Have you ever written a play? Your lines are so dramatic, and your stories stand up so well on their own... I tried reading some aloud once, and... fun! It's so fun to play the characters the way you write them! If you wondered, I was reading from 'For The Love of My Sister' I believe it was called. Also read your profile on impulse. I know what you mean when you spoke about your story ideas... I don't post up here often, as I write of fictionpress rather, but I have had those sudden bouts of giggling, and I am not a supreme student however I am going to be working next year on that. :P I want more credit to my name when/if I fo to a publisher... So, yeah. I loved this story! It was so cute~

Your Eternally Loyal Fan,

Zaki PoE

Priestess of EVIL!
The Mystic Legacy chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
You write a good story.

It's funny but still underlyingly sweet and beautiful.

Congrats.
InferiorBeing17 my AIM sn chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
A snowball fight...You really know how to take a common concept and turn it into an awesome story! I especially loved the interaction between Lloyd and Kratos though Noishe! I love the relationship (strictly father/son!) between them and you always bring out the best of it in you stories! Kudos to you!
wow chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
sigh

loved it...
superspork97 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That was cute. The snow fight was funny. But I think, intentionally or not, there was a lesson in what Kratos told Zelos, and what Presea discovered. My favorite part was the way you managed to blend light-hearted silliness with philosophy like that.
bookwormzes chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
sounds like a good day!

ah...poor Lloyd...-laugh- he thought he could fly...that so like Lloyd...
Rose of Battle chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow! Flu, fly - same thing! I was lmao the whole time! This was extremely well-written. Good job!
IrisJean chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
My friend kept sending me these lins, making me read stuff, and so I did. This was good and I liked it. "go sheena and colette! kick lloyd and genis' asses!" as she said. I enjoyed this; what I didn't enjoy was it being forced on me.
FairyV chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Very funny and true to the characters that we know and love. I like the things you write from Kratos's and Zelos's perspectives, things that couldn't be included in the game, for obvious reasons!
Serrated Darkness chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Awesome, sweet fanfic. I loved this story where I could just sit back and enjoy the characters. Well done
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Snow days... haha that's very is hahahahahhahh!