Reviews for Please Remember Me
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2005

I cry everytime I read this, it's one of my favorites and one of the first Fanfics I've read (on way long ago when I was just a little kid O_o;;).

It's beautiful. Just beautiful.
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Aww that was so sad, I swear I was almost crying, at least in the end Goten got to see his dad and he was so brave...(tear)...please write more.
Yugi Mutou chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
good story. Made me cry. good story.
Angle of Many Names chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
that was so sad!WWAHH!
Angel Selenity chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
OMG That is so sad I'm still crying! Poor Goten poor Gohan! *cries*
GohanGirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Yeah, doghot, I did abandon this account... heh, you liked? Hehe, maybe I'll write more stories like this some time. If any of you wanna go see my new pen name, it's itchigohan. Ja! _ And thanks for the review, it's good to see people still see my old fics!
Hattman chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
I dont care if this was written so long ago (and I think you mentioned that you abandoned this pen name. If I wrong, ignore me) Damn you for writing such a good fanfic that my eyes watered. (and not to be gender biased, but for a guy, that something) oh well. write like that often. T.J.
Kari Kamiya2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Crud! I cried on the keyboard! This is sooooo sad! ::cries for hours:: Nooooo! Luv Kari C.o.L.
Gohangirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Well, how did you like it? I think it's probably my best writing so far. If you like my writing, expect a song-fic series called Dragonball FR: Dragonball Fiddler on the Roof! _ I'm thinking about it, because we're doing that play for school, and I can make some connections with the songs. I'm going to submit this and maybe a few other fics of mine to , so wish me luck, and look for me there! Bye for now!
Kei Vegeta chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
*crying* Ive not read anything so heartwrenching in

a while...It was beautiful...I needed that good long

cry. Thank you. Thank you.
Rebekah chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
*sniff* That's so sad I'm crying!
HisaHoshi chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
that is sooooo sad!i actually cried and that doesnt happen often! good job ...keep it up! I love your stories!
Paladone chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
*sniff* dear god that was a sad story. NIce job.
Lost In Reverie chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
That was so sad. (voice waivers) Awe... Goten... (sniff) (wipes the tears away with the back of her hand) Goten...