Reviews for The Duelist of Oz
Tobiath Wyborn chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Here you are and thats all thats left of tea! Lmao lol i love you! That made me smile so much!
theauthor94 chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
LOVED IT!1
Kanji of love chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
hahaha... Kaiba's coat is fireproof :D
BrowneyedShamer chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Poor kiaba you just got yanked from your comfort zone ! ZD
YamiMii-Kun chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Wow that story was awsome, I loved it;D
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ooh, this story is promising. I'll keep this in my favs!
dead last hero chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
I've never read a crossover before, but this was so very cute! I laughed out loud a few times, it was really fun to read. Thanks!
Kidiu chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
Oh, just so cute! The ending fit well, too! Oz is a good movie, and I like YGO, too. Kinda cool to always combine your favorites, ne?
Please Don't Hold Back chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
The title of this chapter is beyond excellent. It amused me greatly.
MeganeMouse chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I can't wait to see what twists you put into THIS story_!
PFC Koprulu chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
WHY DONT YOU WRITE ANYTHING UNDER 100 WORDS?

I have a short attention span

and dial up, which sucks *THE PAIN!*
KitsuneChan8888888 chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Holy shit you updated fast! I just looked and there were like, ten new chapter! But it was a really super good story! And I love the way you originized some things instead of making them exactly like the movie, like with Gouzaburou being a robot, etc. And cute Kaiba/Jounouchiness! Yay! Great job on the fic and I hope you continue to write YUU*GI*OU fanfictions in the future!
Rainbow Guardian Angel chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
Another shounen-ai fic? YAY! *does a dance of happiness* Aww, that was a great ending to the story. *wipes away a tear*

Mizumi: And we're really sorry we haven't reviewed the last nine chapters. We were on a long vacation. *crys at the happy ending of the story*

Me: Well, please continue with your writing. You Rock!
ANAYAS-CREATOR chapter 14 . 4/1/2005
Kitty, ENOUGH SHONEN-AI!

No offence, but I really didn't read this story because I hate SetoxJou. I don't think it's funny and I don't think it would ever work.

Demon Witch is chapter 5. Drop a review by if you get a chance. Keep up the good work w/your other fanfics.
SpookyChild chapter 14 . 3/31/2005
It was good, but did you have to use so much dialogue from the movie? You could have changed it a bit more...

Anyways...good job.