Reviews for All My Fanfics
Epic Abi chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Ok? Now I have a bigot vomit in my mouth! Great chapter. I think. Your a good writer butplz don't evr write another chapter or story like that again for the sake of ppl's lives!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
RIDDLE
Jen.RxH chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
lmaoo so funny!

but in some of the books (versions for other countries mione is used and i quite like it)

what i cant stand is when people get ron to call hermione hermy in a loving way each and every single time.

as for body muscle i dont mind when people write something like

he was no longer quite as gangly as before but on the contrary toned because of frequent quidditch but yeah your right when people go into full explination of how amazingly sexy they are its a bit like... okay stop

and yeah hermione i mean i believe she was alwyas pretty- especially since emma watson is playing her but too much is blahh

anywyas this is halarious cant wait to read more
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Hahaha the MarySue chapter was my favorite.. :D
jess007 chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
this story is so bad its kinda good.

i love how hermione stepped on ms. mary-sue.

and how you point out the totally obvious cliched stuff.

im a fangirl of your story! im going to make a shrine!

lol.
Alien Emerald chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Ah! I've been waiting so long for this! You are one of the funniest people I know (well, kind of know). I love your fanfics! I meant to review some of them earlier, but I'm lazy. So I didn't.

I'm all concious about being one of those mary-sue-loving-never-spells-a-damn-word-right kind of author now. I don't know if it's a good thing...

Anywho, keep writing!

-Alien
Neko Arisa chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
I am SO happy you're back. T_T I was wishing for some DxH secks though. xD I guess I'll get that in How to Fake a Marriage. (?) Keep up the good job. *-*
fanficky-chicky chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Its been so long since I've gotten an email from ! I'm glad you updated this, I really like the premise of your fic. Like you said I do agree that this chapter was perhaps not your strongest, but I encourage you to keep at it, this is a really good fic. Also, I have a chapter suggestion if you need it: "The Alternate Universe Chapter". Since the "Non-Canon Chapter" was about H/Hr, the AU chapter could have little changes to the canon of the books like, maybe Sirius/Cedric/Harry's Parents aren't dead or maybe snape is even Harry's father or something crazy like that. -shrug- Just a thought, keep up the good work :)

- Sarah
tresdrole chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Long time no see!

Quite humorous, please write more :)
blueatom chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
LOL!

I haven't read Draco/Hermione for atleast four years, yet this still made me laugh so hard!
Ririi chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Whore Riddle, I like it!
Mod Fae chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Very funny fic.

I think there should be a chapter about a sexually abused character. Because almost every story I read lately seems to have that. And it's usually Lucius/Draco. That might be why Hermione hasn't seen Draco in a while. ahha

Can't wait to read more!
lori-la-strange chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
OMG this is so friggin funny! Especially loved chapter 7...never got why people like mpreg fics.

more please!
blueatom chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Hilarious fic. You've totally captured all the cliches out there. Do you hate the British and Preppy/"It" people by any chance. Im just very curious, thats all. Awesome fic. Update soon and please update your other one too; "How to fake a marriage"
blueatom chapter 1 . 8/18/2007