Reviews for Pre Thunderstorm Tension
ForestGuardian311 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I know this story is a bit old, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it. I love your idea of PTT - seems like it would suit the Bradley brothers pretty well. :)

Great job!
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
this was so. fumny. I don't know why you think you're not funny cause your definitly are ! I totally love this story. It's amazing :D
DaemonicKitten chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Hah. I loved this. P.T.T. Sounds like a Thunder Ninja version of PMS. LOL. Definitely cute. I wouldv'e loved seeing them deal with this in the series. You did an amazing job of describing it.

Keep up the excellent work! :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
This is a very creative fic. Shame on the other Rangers for getting angry at Hunter for something they know he can't help.
friendlyquark chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Very funny, in a subtle British sort of way. Nicely written.
Elisa Nataly chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
well that was quite entertaining! Good job!
PeterBladley19 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Very good. But please put a sequel because it should contiune.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
I liked it. It was really good. I love the brother bond and family thing, and everyone worrying and Tori and Blake. Good story.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
I like this. It's funny. I feel bad for Hunter, but still...I like it.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That's interesting. I like this. I like your explanation of their powers. Really good.
Hieiko chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Aww. I loved it. :)
Destiny45 chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Hahaha, I've always wondered why Hunter was so moody during the PRNS series. This is a good explanation to it. Good-thinking!
nikki-browneyes chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
I really enjoyed this fic. I'm a fan of Hunter but if I witnessed that, I'd keep my distance.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
You know, I really enjoyed that! It was an awesome fic!
MzDany chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Interesting how you gave Blake the same symptoms towards the end... I would have liked to see a little more details how the brothers 'rode out the storm', but all in all I really enjoyed this fic. Very good job!

Greetings from Dany