Reviews for Pre Thunderstorm Tension
Kei Luna Shoryu chapter 3 . 4/14
This was really cute! Aw! Aw, aw, awww! Much cuter than the last one. So cute. And interesting, and also, again, an idea I was toying with (and am writing, currently) but hopefully it's different enough that it won't be a carbon copy at all. I'm always a little iffy on the idea of power rangers having powers when they're not rangers, but I can't deny I'm in love with the concept and like to explore it and what it means for the teams' daily lives. Good thing they didn't have to deal with Kelly too much, that could have gone badly.

Bluh! Thanks so much for the cute. -wibbles-

~KLS
ForestGuardian311 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I know this story is a bit old, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it. I love your idea of PTT - seems like it would suit the Bradley brothers pretty well. :)

Great job!
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
this was so. fumny. I don't know why you think you're not funny cause your definitly are ! I totally love this story. It's amazing :D
DaemonicKitten chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Hah. I loved this. P.T.T. Sounds like a Thunder Ninja version of PMS. LOL. Definitely cute. I wouldv'e loved seeing them deal with this in the series. You did an amazing job of describing it.

Keep up the excellent work! :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
This is a very creative fic. Shame on the other Rangers for getting angry at Hunter for something they know he can't help.
friendlyquark chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Very funny, in a subtle British sort of way. Nicely written.
Eliniita chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
well that was quite entertaining! Good job!
PeterBladley19 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Very good. But please put a sequel because it should contiune.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
I liked it. It was really good. I love the brother bond and family thing, and everyone worrying and Tori and Blake. Good story.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
I like this. It's funny. I feel bad for Hunter, but still...I like it.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That's interesting. I like this. I like your explanation of their powers. Really good.
Hieiko chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Aww. I loved it. :)
Destiny45 chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Hahaha, I've always wondered why Hunter was so moody during the PRNS series. This is a good explanation to it. Good-thinking!
nikki-browneyes chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
I really enjoyed this fic. I'm a fan of Hunter but if I witnessed that, I'd keep my distance.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
You know, I really enjoyed that! It was an awesome fic!