Reviews for Annunciation
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
...I want to review this, but I feel it would be all but a carbon copy of the last one I gave you, only replace Rociel with Gabriel. None the less, here I go.

A beautiful look into Gabriel's head. She isn't really... explored much in the manga, but I love how you explored her in this. Her thoughts on the humans, her love for them, why she loved them. Her thoughts on Christ. And her thoughts on the siblings.

I adore your style, I admit it. I think it's really quite sweet. It fits with the characters wonderfully. The last three lines of the fanfic, Gabriel's contemplation, was wonderful. The elipsis gave the impression that her thoughts can keep going for eternity, just contemplating it, and though you half wish you could see what else she thinks, if it had gone any longer it would've become tedious.
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That was brilliant, it was beautiful. I wonder if the true angels wonder the same things? This piece really gives hope to the big picture, and hope in the big picture gives hope to the small one. Gabriel is a doll frozen in time, but a happy doll frozen in time.

)~(Piscean)~(Wisdom)~(
Eternal Musing chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I know I said this before, but I must say it again. You are a true genius; not many are able to hold both such haunting melody graced with happiness and hope in their chapters. I wished I had your talent to do that so easily; it's so rare for me to come up with this kind of settings. T_T I can not wait for the following five chapters after this. GO YOU!

Just one question, what nationality are you? There aren't many Asian writers on the site, much less ones who have such brilliant pieces such as yours. 'Nways, me Chinese. _ Hope you update soon! :D