Reviews for Beneath the Desert Sands II
baku anzu fans chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
i love your stories ..pls continue ...i want to see more anzu bakura together
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Cliffie! No fun. Ifyou still have any inrest in this story...hope you update soon. If not, I guess there is nothing I can asay other than it was very enjoyable.

TDH
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Interesting.

TDH
harvestmoonluver chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
hi there. listen, are you going to pick this back up or not. i know that your either in college or high school and i know how busy you must be but...i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love your stories, especially this one. i hated how the first one ended and when i found out that there was a sequel i was overjoyed. please don't stop updating this.
20 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
this sequel is interesting and i just couldn't stop reading your other story too...so plz update soon...
Millenium Ring chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
I loved the first story you did. And this one has potential. What bugs me is that you dropped this and never said why. Are you going to carry on, or shall I dream up the rest of this story?

Please update it, because you write well and this is interesting :)
ALEXIS chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
ZOMG THAT AS AWSOME! UPDATE SOON SO I CAN WORSHIP IT!
NobleAngel015 chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Wow...you just kind of stopped writing...well, im hoping the story hasn't completely died, as I'm curious as to how it will end. I liked the first story, so you should come back and keep going with this one.
WillowFae chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
update soon! :):)
Jess Ishtar chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
UPDATE SOON! PLZ
AnimeAddict99 chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Ah...have you forgotten of this masterpiece? _
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Awesome work and job on this story! The plot is really great and I do hope you continue this because dang... this is one excellent story!

~Anonymous
Kaibafan chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Update soon please!
bakurasgirl chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Oh Ra! ? Update pleasepleasepleaseplease!