Reviews for Crayons
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Haha..

Love bakuras reaction
122394 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
good story...whenever you can, can you update it...
Lady-duelist chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
Outside the cast:-

Anzu: Food?So why don’t you say people and their manners

Bakura: Some chick and their thanks

I hope you can updated soon _ Loves this not Ryou and Tea isn’t it? Maybe you should pue Seto/Tea as I hope Marik did not rape her or else she paranoid for a long long very long time of men’s touch. Good story!
priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
this is a very good story more please _
ol chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
auze is a bitch not that i blam her or anthing

she thinks she all that

]
cherryblossoms24 chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
This is so awsome I love it! I think Ryou would be a nice pair with Anzu but Bakura would be cool too! Update soon!
Kuroi Enkou chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Please *does puppy dog pout* upd8 soon. I'm begging u. Oh and can u tell me other sites/stories that r Ryou/Anzu or Bakura/Anzu? My e-mail is
pheonixangel676 chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
:)BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!BAKURA/ANZU!

GREAT STORY! UPDATE SOON!

_
darkangelwp chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
funny ass hell,marik's an ass and now i want you to update it later love,peace and hairgrease.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
wow very good chapter, but damn Marik's a dick. And woohoo Anzu can kick ass! And then an almost naked Bakura *faints* this is so kick ass! I love it! And I wonder what the final pairing will be?I'm willing to go for Bakura or Ryou but Marik...umm not the best first impression () Anyway great chapter please update again soon!
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
xD This rocks, please keep it updated often! And I shall review each time! D And look at your other fanfictions and review as wel! o
Maki-sama chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
That was amusing! I like it, it's cool how you incorporate all the characters together! Update when you can, it's on my Favorites list! -

Maki-sama
moonkid3734 chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
hey its a good story so far so update soon!
Alright cracks nuckles who stole my cream soda chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Devon:...he must be a bottemess pit...never mind awsome chapter please update.
ang3L-blue chapter 3 . 6/2/2005