Reviews for Finding Lost Love
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Awesome story! I loved glad Kai talked some smarts into Bryan.
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
This story is awesome. I love it.
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Hi, I love this fanfic. I found it really interesting and could stop reading. Only stopped when I had to. Although I'll say that there is one thing that annoyed me slightly,you put Lee and Mariah as boyfriend and girlfrind, and I'm sure that they are brother and sister. I'm sure it said they were while the were in Japan during the BEGA Leuge. But it didn't really get on my nevers as there wasn't much off them. Anyway, really great fanfic.

Angel Spirit chapter 9 . 12/22/2007
aw...very cute ending! -~v I like how you had Josh turn out to be one of the 'good guys' and I just KNEW that Bryan and Rei would be together...*melts* you played Bryan's character out really well, he WOULD be the overprotective type esp with the kind of situation that he found himself in with Rei-more kudo's from me on that one. Overall I adored reading every word of this fic, thank you for a wonderful read! -
Angel Spirit chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Ack! I can't believe that I haven't read this one yet! *gasps in horror* But I've found it now...muahahahahahaha...-~v

I ADORE fics like this...with it focusing on Kai, Rei, Brian and Tala...and while I AM a huge K/R fan I also love Rei paired up with either Brian or Tala...and this fics pairings are perfect. I like how you have Kai with Tala but yet at the same time you've kind of got that whole friendship bonding thing going on with the four of them...and what's this...*gasps slightly* it looks like Brian's got a crush on Rei (and the Rei angst is awesome too btw...major kudo's to you for that!)...hence the overprotectiveness...*squeals in her seat* ah...alas, there are a few more chapters left...*goes to click greedily on the next chapter*
KaL KeY chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
this was a really good story, i liked it alot.
caramelrain chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
yes... it was a GREAT STORY! I like it a lot :D aw... ok! I LOVE IT!LOVE IT! X3 *hugs you*
darksaphire chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
the last few words of the story sounds like novel. anyway, great job on the story. one of the few i can say is really good. at least for beyblade. great job once again.
hieinkurama chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
I really hope that you are going to make a sequal to this because i want to know how far Rei and Byran get.
skimmie chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
love it
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
Cute! I really liked it - I'm happy for Rei and Bryan. They make a cute couple -.- I hope you do another story like this one! Loved it! Byez.

Milla Kuznetsov -
Yaoi-Yuri chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
love the story keep up the good work
Subby chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
oh, i LOVE your story!

BryanXRei is one of my favourite couples!

besides im german (so sorry for mistakes ) this is one of the best stories ive ever read.

skimmie chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
thats sad bryan is an stuped, but love the story update would love to no whats up next
Tootchy chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
oh I REALLY like this story:) I hope you write another chappie soon. look what that josh did, he helped Bryan and Rei, and the he ruined Bryan and Rei! lol. can't wait! :D