Reviews for Serpentine
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
There really needs to be more Tsubaki stories on Fanfiction, but I am certainly happy you became different from the rest of the Inuyasha writers by creating one based on her. Thank you for writing out my favorite character from the series, and hope to read more of your work soon!
Socko chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Beautifully written and a magnificent piece. I never cared about Tsubaki before reading this, but I actually feel for both her and Kikyo in this story. Fantastic job.
KeiKuroi chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
aww. i luv yuri involving kikyo & luv kikyo as well! u made it very believable & possible & managed 2 keep them all in character. it was beautiful & sad & i did cry, relating 2 tsubaki even tho she is painted as more of a villan & is more of a villan in the series. i can somewhat understand her desire 4 power & beauty but in the end it doesn't matter anymore...

*favs.*
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Wonderful. More Yuri, please?
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wow. I think that's the best yuri in Inuyasha I've ever read. Very well done. I adored it. You're protrayal of Tsubaki was excellent.
BuckYayo chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Quite possibly the most coherently written shoujo-ao fic I've ever seen, although that isn't saying much. Very well done, very passionate, very touching.
not logged in chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
That was absolutely beautiful. You should have received far more positive reviews for this. You wove your story into the canon beautifully, and for that I commend you. Well done.
ingra-of-mordor chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Goodness, nicely done! This is the first of this ship I'm very sure! My favorite line was

“Return to me,” she says, and her breath is smoke, her body a pillar of white ash. “I will find every necromancer, every medium, and whisper your name in their ears as they sleep. Those who know the dead will dream of you as I do. Though your ashes should lie undisturbed for fifty, a hundred, two hundred years, the world shall not forget you, I don’t intend to let them.”

OR lines...the poetic touches are greatly appreciated. You are an artist, Aiffe!
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
...whoah.

Once again, I feel...small. XD
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Astounding! Two great characters who I think are overlooked much too often, and you write a fanfic about both of them. This one-shot is just astounding, and I can't say anything else about it.
Raihu chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
It's stunning that you haven't found yourself flooded with reviews for this; equal parts praise and "OMG, t3h flameflameflame!" Obviously, it's the pairing that did it. Everyone read this; they just don't want to let anyone else know.

I'm always amazed by your ability to juggle the blatantly sexual and the atmospheric sides of a story. This wouldn't be the same if ::all:: the focus had rested on explaining just exactly how yuri works ("You see, when two women feel very special things for each other, and no one is looking . . . "). Nor would it have the same impact if it was just a happy little story about two young miko dancing through the woods. You make the imagery and the philosophy important - but youa challenge that I'd never even made. It was as though - because it was yuri, and because yuri is comparatively rare - it had to make up for the general lack of competition. So a little of the effect was lost while the sex scene fought to prove itself worthy and 'edgy'.

Bah. I still loved it.

Going on the favourites. Despite what people may say. XD

Cheers and kudos and what-have-you. Your writing is always just this side of questionable, and it's so much fun to read, too. .
prplpen from LJ chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Oh, wow, I loved it. This pairing really has such great potential, doesn't it? I'd love to give you detailed feedback but my brain is kinda fried from work, so I'll just say that the-dunno what to call it, "love scene" isn't at all appropriate-anyway, you know, _that_ scene, whatever you would call it, was wonderful.

"Only when Tsubaki has at last found her release beneath her, does she think to tell Kikyou that she is sorry. Kikyou only looks at her with her blind, dampened sash, and says nothing."

heartrending.

Thanks so much for telling me when you posted it. I'm definitely going to check out your other fics when I have the time. :)