Reviews for The Adventures of MarySue Vol One
Hollow-Shadows chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I... My hands are shaking and I'm shuddering. I know that's all for fun, but I ACTUALLY feel my dinner coming back up...
Nellie Loves You chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Absolutely 100% brilliant. The Yamaha Keyboard had me laughing out loud - because if you go see the show on some of these tour sites and national theaters the quality sounds as if it very well could be a keyboard. You're awesome.
angedemusica chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
((passes out from laughter))((reawakens)) HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! YES! THAT'S HILARIOUS! A little odd... but hilarious all the same. Yay! (P.S. The raccoon rocks my sox)
The Slate Reaper chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Lol, that was fucked up, but funny!
Vivian chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Yay the Princess Bride! That was the highlight of my fanfic-reading night. I loved the reader/author comments. And the constant descriptions of Rose (hmm... she's weightless AND has big boobs? ok...). And all those things MS authors always do. Brilliant!
Nessarose chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I LOVE you!

"Christine had died an ultimately forgettable death, and her former husband was now occupied in falling hard for Mademoiselle de l’Angelle"

god, ain't it the truth! When will Mary-Sue authors learn?
The Hoopla Bones chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was FUNNY. And way, way too true.

I liked that. A lot. A LOT. It's...exactly like almost all the stories in the Phantom folder! Except funnier!

::dies::
Nemthenga chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Update...Please with erik's mask on the line? This is good mary sue bashing!

signed, the Regina Phantom of the Opera
Mist and Mischief chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
*retches all over the floor* Oh man... icky. That made me feel... ill... o.O Must you insist on abusing Erik this way! *cries* Ah well, at least it's over, and I found it hilarious. _ Even though the whole section on Raoul humping the Mary-Sue (what's her name again? *winks*) was disturbing. Ew. The thought of Raoul humping anyone makes me feel sick. *pats Erik* Good phantom. _~

Anywho, I got a kick out of this. Heh. Adios! Au revoir! Ciao! *wanders off*
ElfLover chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
"As the Doctor turned to leave, Erik shot him in the head with his pistol."

Um, "Jekyll and Hyde" much?

Incredible parody. Wonderful. Might I request another, or does it just make you too sick writing Mary-Sue-ish stuff like this?

ElfLover chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
"Author: But I can’t kill Rose. It’s harder than it looks. Plus she’s, like, immortal, or something."

And that, my amigo, is where the PPC come in.

Great so far. And onwards we go...

ElfLover chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
"My Dear Vicomte,

Thought you might like to know that Rose and I have withdrawn to my lair for a night of sexing up by yours truly. I have left you a bottle of fine champagne, which you may enjoy at your leisure in your complete and utter lonely solitude. Yeah, I thought so. How does it feel when it’s YOU for a change?

Hahahahahaha! In your FACE, my pansy-assed little friend!

Sincerely,

O.G."

*laughs until her head falls off*

Marianne Brandon chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Oh, wow, a hilarious work of genius! I can't possibly remember everything that made me burst out laughing! This is a great lesson in what NOT to write in one's phanphiction, should one wish to be taken seriously.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
*applause* Oh, this was bloody brilliant. Seriously. A well-deserved mockery of all the Movie! Mary Sues, and Monsieur le Sexzay Phantom. (Whom, let's face it, Leroux's Erik would probably eat for breakfast.)

I love the author/reader commentaries...especially the bit about Erik's 'organ'. I laughed for about ten minutes. And nice Princess Bride references, too. You go!

-Meg
Nota Lone chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
"Hahahahahaha! In your FACE, my pansy-assed little friend!"-Do I sense some agression here? And what happened to the raccon? Is Christine in love w/ the racoon too? Did the mime really die? Are there such things as immortal mimes? So many questions... :) Loverly chappie