Reviews for Keep 'Em Coming
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
To be posted 7 May 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Post TSL: Two men commiserating in a bar…

The piece is fun in that two people who never really meet in the game come together to share the one thing they do have in common. Both fell in love with their women, and both are now alone in their misery.
Solarom chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This was one of the most damn innovative and breathtaking KotOR story I've ever read. So beautiful and sad in its simplicity. Brilliant!
kaizokunami chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Awesome. :) I can totally see them commiserating over some juma in a bar.
Monk of the Neko chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I loved this story. Maybe you should write another. This time with the two ladies.
gekkeiju chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
i love this big lots!
Cliff Zingler chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hello.

That was excellent. I love how you wrote it this way: two lonely, miserable men in a bar conversing about the women they love. I love it.

Keep writing such great stuff.
nishikaze chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Cute story. I liked it. It was a little rough around the edges, but nothing another read through wouldn't cure.

Liked the concept though. Keep writing.
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Lol, highly amusing, but where are you going with this?
Dalis'ilhea chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Nice, in a sad way
Caritas O chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Very well written. I loved it. It was heartbreaking that these two guys got gypped. You've handled it well (personally, I was in denial).
Lavalle chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Oh this is so beautiful. I found the scene with Carth in KotOR 2, where he asks if exile will tell Revan that Carth is waiting for her, to be really heartbreaking, so this brings back shades of that for me. This is well done.
MoonFoxChild chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This is great! Kinda funny too _ Keep up the great work!