Reviews for Walking Dead
just a reader chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hi I'm just a reader and I'm going to save your story in my bookmarks and hope that you continue it :)
A little side story chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Virgil: Hey Richie, you know the world is ending right?

Richie: How is it ending now?

Virgil: Well, we're in the middle of the second coming.

Richie (eyebrow raised): How do you figure?

Virgil: I believe I found proof that Jesus walks among us.

Richie: ... Continue.

Virgil: God's supposed to be omniscient right? Who do we know that's omniscient?

Richie: So you think...

Virgil: Batman knows everything.

Richie: Maybe we should swing by the church after patrol some times...

Sorry, it came to me when I read "Bruce knows everything"
penname be taken chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Why are the ONLY good stories on this site unfinished, having been so since 2005? T-T Not that I'm exactly a role-model for updating... XD GREAT story, I'm getting slashy smexy thoughts before bed thanks to you! XD Here's to hoping the story will either be continued one day or will stay in my head in a dream-form tonight or more! XD
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I feel bad for Richie. How is Wally taking it?
Sara chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
well I just read one of your other unfinished stories and loved it, so I figured I'd read this one too. I thought it was awesome and I loved how Richie wouldn't come out of the bathroom. Plus the side romance of John and Wally is cute. 3 Thanks for writing what you have. I guess you wont add more, but if the mood strikes, know that I love anything you feel like adding.

Sincerely

Sara
inkfriends chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
*giggles* please keep writing, i like reading
Dyodoro chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
O_O Wow. You absolutely have to update this. Soon. 2005? C'MON! How EVIL can you be? Update! For the sake of your readers' sanity! D:
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Interesting so far-all the tangled emotions made me laugh.
honeybiscuit93 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
awesome keep up the good work yall are awesome and great pairings
yumi2482 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
wow
sniperbob chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I know you haven't updated in a while...but please finish this story. I really want to see what happens. It's really good
Dream's Abyss chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Poor Richie. Do you still work on this?
Animegrl421 chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
I loved this story, thank you for posting it! (Even unfinished, at least you didn't delete it!)
Lament of Meow chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Yay!

I have been absent from this fandom for about two years and this fic has brought me back. Thank you so, so much for constructing this wonderful piece of fanfic-art and I look SO much forward to the next of the parts. )
Elladan Seregon chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Even if this story ends up never ever, ever, ever, ever being updated again, I like it. So whether you update or not, kudos! I love the idea!